If you own a pharmaceutical unit and you are looking for potassium magnesium citrate compounds, reach out to the leading manufacturers in the country, who have a notable experience across several years. These leading and premium manufacturers and dealers are involved in trading the pharmaceuticals both within and beyond the country. Once you have collected the components, you can combine and produce different compounds based on customer requirement, provided all the relevant documents are present.
Now, coming to the potassium magnesium citrate, it is a part of the citrate derivatives family which is incorporated in several industries.
Features – The compound of potassium magnesium citrate and its detailed features can be summarised as below:
- Packaging – It comes in 25 kg packages in poly woven craft bag with double inner polyethylene bagand is itself a finished product suitable for any clinical, both domestic and commercial or hospital usages
- Exterior – It is a cream coloured powder form which is freely soluble in water
- Chemical Identification and appearance of the solution – It gives positive results for Magnesium, Potassium and Citrates. When in solution, it turns absolutely clear and odourless
- pH Content – The pH content of 2 % w/v solution is 6.5 to 8.5
- Chemical content – The Chloride content is Not more than 100 PPM, Sulphate content is Not more than 150 PPM, Arsenic content is Not more than 2 PPM and Lead content is Not more than 10 PPM. The Content of Magnesium in the compound of potassium magnesium citrate is between 4.25 to 4.45 % w/w, while that of potassium ranges between 27.45 to 28.55 % w/w and the Content of Citrate is between 66.30 to 69.00 % w/w. Finally the Total Content is 98.00 to 102.00 % w/w.
- Drying Loss – Loss on drying percentage is Not more than 3.0 % w/w
Applications- There are diverse application areas of this versatile compound. Generally it is used as an effective prophylaxis against the recurrent calcium oxalate nephrolithiasis. The underlying reason is that it is capable of preventing the recurrent calcium oxalate stones. Hence it is widely used in the treatment of renal stones. Also, it is known to be even more effective when it comes to inhibiting the crystallisation of uric acid and calcium oxalate in urine, as compared to that of potassium citrates. The Potassium Magnesium Citrate Compound is thus quite popular as a magnesium and potassium store house of food in the nutritional foods, food supplements prescribed by medical practitioners in the critical cases of patients and also for those towards the general health benefiting factors of the population.
Things to keep in mind – Firstly, since these are critical health drug components, it is advisable to seek the necessary guidance from the certified and experienced dealers and drug pharmaceuticals organisation for the right combination, and customised compound as per customer requirement. Make sure that the products adhere to the expiry dates. Moreover the shelf life should be long enough to allow effectiveness and purity of the drug compounds. These dealers who provide the drugs internationally are known to have separate quality and improvement specialists and R&D wing which continuously thrive towards providing better service in terms of delivery, packaging, customization of quantity and most importantly better health!
So, you are just one call away towards making a difference to the society!