It can be really confusing to find the best remedies for amazing skin since there are several suggestions, advices, private label skin care products, and recommendations around. In this guide, you will learn to deal with oily/spot prone skin, dry, and combination skin. This daily skin care routine should be followed by everyone regardless of the skin type.
1. Stop touching your face all the time:
This is important because when you touch your face, you transfer countless bacteria from your hands to your face. Dirt can enter to skin pores and promote acne. If you have to touch your face, make sure you wash your hands with soap and warm water. You can wipe your face with face towel or oil absorbent paper to remove the oil.
2. Always use suitable skin care products:
It is important to know your skin type because according to that you will buy your skin care products. If you didn’t bring suitable products, you won’t get results and your skin may get worse and get acne.
- Normal skin is smooth and firm to touch. It has small or medium sized pores. It doesn’t get too oily or too dry and get occasional blemish. If you have normal skin, you should moisturize, cleanse, and use a spot treatment and a night cream.
- Dry skin feels tight and flaky from areas. It can be caused due to malnutrition or dehydration. If you have a dry skin, you should use a deep penetrating moisturizer, use spot treatment, and moisturizing night solution.
- Oily Skin is not tough to recognize. If your face is shiny and feels wet to touch, you have oil skin. Oily skin has large pores that are more noticeable and thus, there are more blemishes. In case you have oily skin, you should tone, exfoliate, take spot treatment and apply light moisturizer once in a while.
- Combination skin is a little of just about every skin type. If a person gets oil around chin, nose, and forehead area, this means he/she has combination skin type. If you are among them, you should exfoliate, cleanse, moisturize, and take spot treatment.
- Sensitive skin can react easily to certain cosmetics and may change with the weather. If you have a sensitive skin, you need o work hard to deal with it.
There are special private label skin care products available for sensitive skin. You can use them and look great.