Receive far more than you seek, look deep into nature, and witness thousands of miracles. Trekking is magical, and the Annapurna region is a dream for every independent trekker. Consisting of a wide range of trails combining some of Nepal’s iconic mountains, snow-covered crest, and charming villages, the trek is surely an opportunity of a lifetime.
Trekking in Nepal is a wonderful experience, and to enhance it more join bookmountaintours year-round trekking getaways that take you straight into the heart of the Himalayas.
About the Program
After Everest base camp trekking, Annapurna base camp trekking is the most popular trail offering less crowded routes for an easy hike. The tour is ideal for those who have some knowledge of trekking. During the trek enjoy mesmeric landscape, get to know Gurung tribe and local culture, and satiate the wanderlust in you.
- Get ready to drool over the mesmeric natural amazements the trail offers to you.
- Trekking in Nepal is loaded with great experience of adventure, spirituality, and wilderness.
- Annapurna base camp trekking tours include tea houses/lodges accommodation during the trek.
- Most of the tours provide hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara.
- The trekking expedition is accompanied by an experienced English speaking guide, and a porter.
- The expenses of the guide and porter are included in the tour package.
- You’ll be offered three standard meals during your trek.
- Explore the charming villages of the region located at a quaint setting offering best of culture, lifestyle, and hospitality experience.
- Medical Kit, Trekking Equipment, Travel Rescue arrangement, and necessary paperwork and permit availability.
- 12 Days-14 Days: USD 500- USD 923
Accommodation & Food
Annapurna base camp trekking tour includes all meals during the trek and tea/coffee. Apart from these standard meals, some of the trekking tour organizers also provide complimentary breakfasts during the hotel stay, and/or welcome or farewell dinner or both. The package includes hotel stay at Kathmandu and/or Pokhara, and during the trek, you’ll get to take rest at the comfy tea houses/lodges. Some of the trekking tour itineraries include a homestay with local people.
Founded by a team of adventure and mountain lovers, BookMountainTours.com is a platform that offers the best travel experience to mountains. It is the right place to begin with your breathtaking journey towards the unexplored world. BookMountainTours.com offer customer-friendly service those aspire to visit the most fascinating mountainous destination worldwide.