From a long time, in order to enhance the visa regime in the country, the Ministry of Tourism and the ministry of home affairs and external affairs are working together. Earlier, the E tourist visa was named as electronic travel authorization. But the question is, how the e tourist visa works and what is the procedure of applying for an Indian tourist visa?
The Indian tourist visa is designed for those people who want to visit India. Whenever you visit a Dew country, it is important to have a visa for that. A visa is basically a type of document having the permission of the country you are travelling to.
What is the procedure to apply for the E Visa?
There is an appropriate method of applying for an Indian tourist visa. In order to apply for the Indian tourist visa, the interested individuals have to visit the e-visa website and then read all the essential details regarding the E visa. After going to the details completely, anyone can easily apply for it. The e-visa application process or includes four major stages that are applying online, pay the e visa fee online, receiving ETA online and then fly to India.
Let’s understand the process more deeply
- First of all, interested individual needs to apply online for the E-Visa by uploading his photo and the image of the passport page.
- There is an appropriate e tourist visa India cost that a candidate needs to submit while applying for the visa. The second step is to pay the e-tourist visa India cost.
- The application fees for E visa can be paid either by using debit card, credit card, payment wallet or net banking service.
- Once the staying procedure is completed, an electronic travel authorization or ETA will be sent to the email address of the applying Contender
- Finally the contender needs to take a print out of the ETA and present at Immigration Check Post where e-visa will be stamped on passport.
By following the above given details/instructions, an individual can easily complete the E Visa Applying procedure.
No additional fees or emergency Visa
In case, if a person wants to get the e visa in emergency or the express e-visa then the Government of India has decided to charge no emergency or additional fees.
Can complete the E visa partially as well
The best part about the e-visa portal is that if a person is unable to complete the E visa application form at one time then he can easily save the application and can get back to complete it later. Once the application for E visa gets submitted it will get scrutinized. While scrutinizing, if the authorities find any sort of problem or issue in any document or image then and an email will be sent to the applying contender for asking them to re upload the documents or image again. Usually, the applying contenders received the email regarding alteration within 24 hours of applying.