Education is one of the most important tool for enhancement of skill and development through an ocean of knowledge. But studying, with the old school equipments is surely a bowl of bore. So to bring an excitement into the learning figure, it is very important to add a pinch of newfangled elements into it. To suffice the learning experience, AR plays a perfect role in adding creativity, fun and what not via LMS culture. Moreover, AR becoming a trending tech device for people have given a space to breathe an air of interactive learning.
To crawl into the depth of AR brewed with LMS( Learning management system) here are some of the points to take a look into the theory.
5 best facts about AR into LMS
There are various material that has been discovered about AR with e learning but we have chosen these points into our kitty.
- There are digital and virtual environments with moving realistic graphics that makes your learning experience more enticing.
- Each and every learning environment is projected with objects that can be scanned through camera. There are 3d and 2d films and television series that again helps in educating all the students.
- There are two ways which tracks the AR experience
4) With ar tracking, holographic view instructors can easily teach their students about the theories and important points, going into the depth of it.
5) You get to explore self explanatory AR in e-learning which makes it more definite while you are educating yourself.
Industries that are adopting AR with LMS
Augmented Reality is a weapon that is being used to educate all the students in the most ingenious way. On the other side, due to its unique features there are few of the industries as well who are adopting this science. Let’s have a look at those.
- The dental industry
After downloading the application, with the required AR plugin teaching becomes more easy. Instructors can elaborate all the moving images with computer generated explanation. Over the AR virtual mirror can be used as well to explain the chores of dentistry.
- Teaching industry
There are smart classes as well as online classes where be it history, chemistry or any subject can be taught with realistic props into it.
- Aerospace industry
Starting from engine explorer to ground crew as well as aviation maintenance training there are informative AR tools and techniques used to educate all the students which makes learning more exciting.
4) Oil and Gas industry
People who head the oil and gas manufacturing and production can teach all their juniors through an lms application with ar plugin. Exchanging information as well as offshore engineers can communicate with the other employees. Good production system and utilities can be handled with the AR technology on the go.
At last but not the least..
What are the future outcomes that surround AR with online learning
AR or augmented reality has grabbed its simulations and extraordinary features which also supports face to face workshops into the same.