An organized inbox is a sign of good management skills. When you are searching for a mail or document, you know exactly where to go. It not only saves your time but also keeps your inbox clutter-free. There are some mails in our mail box which may or may not come to use. We also need to store some mails for reference or documentation in future. It is better to shift those mails to the archive folder to organize your inbox. And the best part of your Yahoo mail is that you can easily un-archive those emails in time of requirements.
How to Archive Message in Yahoo?
Archive in Yahoo Mail is a folder where you can store the emails which are not required at present but may need in future. Please find here step by step directions to archive mails in Yahoo.
- Launch the Yahoo mail
- Log in to your account with your user id and password
- In your inbox, there are one or several mails which you want to archive. To do this, you need to select that one or several mails from your mail box.
- Now you have to click on the archive icon. (For desktop, it is ; for iOS, it is and for Android the icon is – )
- The messages will be shifted to the Archive folder automatically.
How to Un-archive Message in Yahoo?
Sometimes, you need the appointment letter of your first job or any attachment for a quick reference. If you archive those mails, then it is very easy for you to find out all those messages. All you need to do is to un-archive that particular mail. Then you can easily locate it on your inbox. Here are the steps which will help you to un-archive those archived messages to your Yahoo inbox.
- Open your Yahoo Mail with the correct credentials.
- Now go to the Archive folder and open it.
- You can view and select the mail you want to un-archive.
- Now click on the Restore to Inbox
- Now go to the inbox
- You can view the mail from your inbox
How to un-archive in Yahoo Mobile App?
To un-archive Yahoo email in your phone; open the app first. Then tap and hold the email you want to un-archive. Now check the boxes beside of all the emails you want to shift. Now click on the Move icon and insert Inbox as the destination folder.
Consult with Yahoo Email Customer Service Support 24/7 Representative to fix to all type of technical issues in Yahoo.