You may have noticed that some of the trees surrounding your property may be looking unhealthy. Unhealthy and decaying trees can be hazardous for your family, your property and your neighbours, so it is important to order a tree health check as soon as you notice signs of decay.
Things to look for are:
- Broken branches
- If your tree is leaning
- If there is sap oozing from the tree in one or more places
- If you can see cracks in the bark or on the branches
- If there are sections of the tree with hollows
- If there are conks or mushrooms growing from any part of the tree
- If the roots appear to be cut or damaged
- If you believe there may be termites in the tree
- If bark is falling from the tree
If you believe your trees might be unsafe or unwell, visit Tree Safety and contact Graham Brooks for a Tree Impact Assessment, a Tree Risk Assessment (TRAQ) or an Advanced Tree Decay Report. Graham uses market-leading technology and tools to provide accurate assessments of the safety of your trees, including reports that need to be taken to council should you wish to have a tree removed.
https://www.treesafety.com.au/ for all of your tree safety reports.