One of the most beautiful nations on the earth, India is a land of luxuriant landscapes, breathtaking mountain hills, and various sacred rivers. With 4671 km of coastline, the great country is home to some of the world’s most fascinating naturescapes and culture. The presence of natural beauty adds pleasure to the diversity of the spiritual country. Achieve your desire to strengthen your knowledge of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with Ashtanga Yoga Secondary Series in India. The training is conducted by one of the most popular Yoga teachers in India, Yogi Bipin Baloni.
About the Program:
After completing the primary level of Ashtanga Yoga training, Bipin Baloni aspires to fetch the students to the next level of the program. The program is aimed at deepening the skills of aspiring yogis in the sequences of Ashtanga Yoga. Through the method of self-practice, the program offers enormous awareness about the Ashtanga Yoga. Let’s look at the highlights of the yoga training program at Bipin Baloni:
• Lecture on the Secondary Series of Ashtanga Yoga according to the Mysore style of Yoga.
• Learn to practice the sequences of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in a refined manner.
• Advancement of asanas with the teachings of Adjustment and Alignment.
• The art of mental and physical relaxation after practice.
• Pranayama practice and training along with the essence of the breathing science in relation to the sequences of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
• The practice of Kapalbhati, Bhastrika, Ujjayi, and Nadi Shodhana on a higher level.
• The divine practice of Satsang and sacred discussion on improvement in asanas.
• Internal purification techniques of Shat Kriyas.
• Yogic philosophy and lifestyle modification in context to the Ayurvedic science.
Locations and Fee:
• Rishikesh: Rishikul Yogshala, Jonk Village, Swargashram, Rishikesh
• Kerala: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts, North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum, Kerala
• The total fee for the secondary level program is USD 750.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is one of the prominent Yoga teachers in India. A young and confident man, he believes in the development of Yoga in its original form and wants his students to master the traditional teachings. Yogi Bipin is an expert in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga, two of the classic Yoga forms. He has been practicing Yoga since his childhood and has gained knowledge from various Yoga gurus across India. During his ashram days, he became the student of respected Guru Yogi Mahesh. 7 years ago, he became a core member of Rishikul Foundation and since then he continues to impart the teachings of Yoga across various parts of the globe.