The fast-paced lifestyle of the modern era doesn’t allow us to think more about our health. Eating habits are constantly degrading in the world of packaged food. Thus, Rishikul Ayurshala brings the most impactful tradition of the Ayurvedic way of eating and cooking on the table. With our Ayurveda cooking courses in India, learn the art of preparing sattvic food to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Get introduced to various types of meals, herbs, and spices along with getting familiar with a number of aspects of wholesome living.
Program Description: The cooking course by Rishikul Ayurshala will be a 25-hour training that is focused on enriching your Ayurvedic cooking skills. At the Ayurveda school in India, students will get acquainted with the importance of the digestive system and the effects of various food items on the body’s metabolism.
- Introduction to the ancient science of Ayurveda and its healing benefits.
- Learn about the three doshas and their impacts on body health and balance.
- 10 different types of meals will be discussed during the program.
- The art of maximizing nutrition absorption by the body.
- Get acquainted with the six tastes and how to relish all of them for a well-adjusted lifestyle.
- Study of various methods of detoxification by dietary means.
- Analyzing different body types according to their needs and demands.
- The theory of sattvic living style that includes Yoga, Ayurveda, and healthy habits.
- Learn about the relationship between food and the seasons.
- A detailed explanation of the nature and types of food- Sattvic, Rajasic, and Tamasic.
Fee Details: The 7-day course costs USD 650, which is inclusive of shared room accommodation and food.
For more details, kindly visit our website: www.rishikulayurshala.com