Food is an essential part of our life. Our day, mood, health, and energy levels depend upon what we consume. Nowadays our busy life doesn’t allow us to spend time in preparing fresh food. You may do Ayurveda cooking courses in India for learning ayurvedic techniques to make your food tasty and healthy.
About the program
These seven days of Ayurveda certification in India is offered by Rishikul Ayurshala. Through this program, you’ll be able to treat doshas of the body, know about six tastes, and various easy methods through which you can consume maximum nutrition from the food. Knowledge of Indian herbs and spices will make your life easy, and the best part is you don’t need any skills; just the will to cook is enough for this Ayurveda course in India.
- A brief introduction to Ayurveda
- Develop an understanding of Tridoshas and six tastes
- Learn the ways to analyze different body types
- Learn the basic principles of Ayurveda deities
- Learn the importance of digestion, concepts of digestive fire and toxins
- Introduction to Indian herbs and spices
- Learn the nature of food
- Learn about food and season
- Learn about three different kind of food – rajasic, tamasic, and sattvic
- Learn the tools for maximum nutrients absorption
- Teaching about 10 different ayurvedic meals
Food and accommodation
During this 7 days training program, you will get vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with herbal tea or coffee and healthy snacks. Food is hygienic and freshly prepared by using homegrown ingredients. Professional chefs prepare meals under the guidance of well-qualified yoga teachers.
Abode in eco-friendly huts prepared by ancient architecture science Vastu Shastra. Each room has a bed, mosquito net, attach washroom, and a space for sitting outside. Rooms are spacious and ensure a comfortable stay. You’ll get a free Wi-Fi service.
About the school
Rishikul Ayurshala is a renowned ayurvedic school in Kerala. It is a part of Rishikul Yogshala and certified from a yoga alliance. It believes in imparting ayurvedic way of living to heal various diseases naturally. You may go for 200 hours ayurvedic YTT or various ayurvedic courses for healing.