Being a land of legacy, the country boasts of iconic yoga schools that offer an array of Ayurveda courses as well as Ayurveda and Yoga Teacher Training. Acquire the rooted and refined knowledge of the ancient system of healing at a premier Ayurveda School in India, Rishikul Ayurshala.
About the Program
Traverse to the beatific town of Varkala in Kerala, India, to relish the true flavors of Ayurveda through its Panchkarma treatments, Ayurveda cooking course in India and much more with us at Rishikul Ayurshal. The program of your choice lets you gain in-depth knowledge of the subject where you learn and relish therapies that leave you feeling better.
- Heal the body and mind amidst the tropical ecstasies of Kerala, India.
- Learn and practice under the esteemed guidance of Ayurveda experts at a reputed Ayurveda School in India.
- Understand the body according to Vata, Pitta and Kapha constitution.
- Relish inside-out detoxification, spa times, pain relieving massage and more.
- Practice slow paced restorative yoga.
- Enjoy a restful stay at our accommodation and relish nutritious three meals.
- Choose from an array of options including:
- Ayurveda Retreat and Teacher Training
- Basic Awareness on Ayurveda
- Ayurveda Cooking Course
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Ayurveda Beauty Therapy
- Meditation Course
Fee Details (USD)
- Basic Awareness on Ayurveda and its lifestyle – Shared Room: $700 (7 Days), $850 (10 Days), and $1300 (14 Days)
- Ayurvedic Massage – Shared Room: $650 (7 Days)
- Ayurveda Cooking Course India – Shared Room: $650 (7 Days)
- Ayurveda Beauty Therapy Course – Shared Room: $650 (7 Days)
- Meditation Course – Shared Room: $650 (7 Days)
- Ayurveda Retreat – Shared Room: $700 (7 Days)
- Ayurveda Teacher Training (28 Days) – Shared Room: $1650, Private Room: $1800
About Rishikul Ayurshala
When it comes to Ayurveda School in India, Rishikul Ayurshala is one prominent name which educates the aspirants deeply about the alternative medicine. The school is renowned for its refined and traditional Ayurveda knowledge that they facilitate through an array of Ayurveda courses and training programs. With the aim of spreading awareness of wellness, Rishikul Ayurshala helps to create body and mind harmony.