Embrace the healing power of naturopathy with Ayurveda courses in India and gain the key knowledge of Ayurveda. Ayurveda massage therapy certification will open gateways to the unique wisdom of life, enabling practitioners to eliminate ailments permanently from life.
Ayurvedic massage course in India is a definitive course to gain hands-on experience about the various Ayurveda massages, Panchakarma treatment, and other naturopathic treatments. This week-long course will inculcate the basic values of Ayurveda massages, marma points, herbs, medicated oils, and other treatments, paving a progressive path to becoming a Certified Ayurveda Masseuse.
• Introduction to Ayurveda and the basic fundamentals
• Different kinds of Ayurvedic massages
• Ways to identify ailments and diseases
• Meaning of Marma points and chakras
• Study about the different herbs, oils, and medicinal plants
• Discover methods of making Ayurvedic medicines, using herbs and oils
• Learn the basic procedure of Abhyanga or Ayurvedic massage
• Perform Podikizhi (Potli massage) using herbal powders and oils
• Learn the Shriodhara technique (oil treatment for head)
Relish Ayurvedic delicacies at our ashram and pamper your souls with nutrient-rich and fresh meals thrice a day. The meals are prepared specifically to match the student’s dietary requirements. The ingredients used to cook the meals are freshly sourced from organic markets. We also use home-grown Ayurveda herbs and spices to inculcate healing properties.
The Ashram provides a comfortable and pleasant resting room amidst the beautiful herb gardens, floral trails, and dramatic scenery. All the rooms have been designed consciously using sustainable materials to provide a Yogic feel. The students are offered various facilities such as twin beds, clean linens, attached bathrooms, etc for a soothing stay.
About Rishikul Ayurshala
Rishikul Ayurshala offers a range of Ayurveda Training in India to unveil the unexplored healing techniques of Ayurveda. Our courses are taught by professionals Ayurveda Teachers who impart comprehensive knowledge of this century-old craft. With the aim of disseminating the Ayurveda movement, we host premium Ayurveda courses for practitioners who want to make a promising career in the field of naturopathy.