Anidra is the ayurvedic term used for denoting insomnia or sleeplessness. When an individual is not able to sleep properly at nights, it will affect his/her health to a great extent and will prevent in completion of day-to-day tasks. Increased stress levels are stated to be the important contributor towards sleeplessness in individuals. When stress is the contributor towards sleeplessness, it will again increase the stress levels to a great extent. So, it is better to rely on ayurvedic sleeplessness remedies to get the relief.
Even though, it is stated that everyone should have at least 8 hours of sleep at night, the fact is that the sleep requirement of one individual will differ from other and it cannot be stated that everyone should get 8 hours of sleep. One will feel comfortable with 5 hours of deep sleep, while some will be able to concentrate in their works only after 10 hours of complete sleep. Ayurveda feels that restful sleep is one of the three pillars of healing, while the other two being lifestyle and diet. When an individual cannot sleep continuously for several nights, he will automatically start searching for remedies to achieve peaceful sleep. This is where some ayurvedic herbs will help. A combination of such herbs that will help in improving the quality of sleep is called as Aaram capsule.
What are Aaram capsules?
Aaram capsule is a unique combination of proven herbs that are known for their effectiveness in addressing stress and relieving different types of sleep disorders. The powerful ingredients in these ayurvedic sleeplessness remedies will also work towards elimination of anxiety and nervousness, besides helping with relieving tension to bring restful night sleep.
Ingredients make these remedies to achieve peaceful sleep effective and let us get into the list of ingredients and the role they play in these capsules:
1. Saffron is known for its mild sedative properties.
2. Moti bhasma is an ayurvedic preparation that will help in reducing anger, intermittent explosive disorder and sleeplessness.
3. Jatamansi can address mental instability and it is effective in treating insomnia, thereby forming part of ayurvedic sleeplessness remedies.
4. Ajwain can pacify vata and kapha doshas and it can induce good sleep.
5. Ustukhuddus is known for its effectiveness in regularizing sleep.
6. Gajwan is a cooling agent and it can cool down the body parts from the effects created by excessive stress, thereby forming part of ayurvedic remedies to achieve peaceful sleep called as Aaram cpsules.
7. Arjuna is herb that can clear the mind out of ineffective thoughts that disturbs the sleep.
8. Shankpushpi is known to be an effective nerve and brain tonic and this play an important role in sleep and so it is added in ayurvedic sleeplessness remedies.
9. Lata Kasturi can keep the head cool and so stressful thoughts are removed to induce good sleep.
The other ingredients that make these remedies to achieve peaceful sleep effective are chandan, jahermora, ashwagandha, tagara, brahmi, bhangraya and sarpgandha.