It is manufactured by the Armoured Group, and it is an advancement in the previous vehicle BATT. It is designed for the army purpose and other law enforcing government agencies where they have to spend men and gear as well. It offers a high level of safety and luxury than other armored vehicles.
- It has all of the following special features which are hard to find in other armored vehicles. It has;
- Front door lockout ability at 90° and 45°.
- Rear door lockout ability at 90° and at full open.
- Emergency light and siren system available.
- Available in both gas and diesel engine.
- It runs at a maximum speed of 130 km/h.
- Diesel engine provides more torque and a faster throttle while the gas engines offer less sound and adequate horsepower.
- Outside body:
- The roof of the BATT X has a rifle – rated roof.
- There are four-wheel drive capacities.
- It has Ford F-550 4×4 chassis.
- Its floor can resist blast. They are called as mitigating blast floor.
- It has an internal armored firewall.
- It also includes the climates control system.
- It has dual heating and air conditioning system in the front and the back.
Why Choose BATT-X?
The engineers at TAG wanted to give teams a new and innovative APC/rescue vehicle that offered more advantages to complete their missions. The BATT-X has everything other armored personnel carriers (APCs) on the market lack. BATT-X vehicles come armored in Level NIJ IV/B7+.50 Cal Ball Ammo and NIJ III/B6 Levels. This means they have the highest level of car armor protection, as classified by the National Institute of Justice (NIJ). Level B7 ballistic armor can defend against armor piercing rifle fire and .50 caliber ball ammo rounds. Your team will have the ultimate protection in the BATT-X.
Specialty and Customizations
All the Ballistic Armored Tactical Transport (BATT Vehicles) at The Armored Group, LLC, are customizable. Our design team and engineers will work with you to come up with the perfect BATT-X vehicle for your needs. You can add our TAG exclusive Multi Angle Hydraulic Ram system, Ram Cameras, Gas Needles, multiple lighting packages, 4 Doors, Off Road Kits, CBRNE package for detection of gases and radiation, LRAD, and many, many more options.The BATT-X vehicle you receive from The Armored Group, LLC, is one-of-a-kind, built specifically for your team. We offer patented features that are not available anywhere else, such as our flip-forward hood and multi-angle hydraulic ram system.