Winter is coming and it’s time to wear thick clothes again! But, do you know that you can still be fashionable even during the cold season? You don’t have to be bulky-looking due to the layers of clothes that you are wearing. And, you do not have to sacrifice fashion just to remain warm during winter. You now can have both – warm and cosy at the same time look fashionable.
To give you an idea, here are some tips on how to stay warm and stylish during winter.
* Have a fashionable and sturdy winter jacket – Make sure to buy one that looks good on you and NOT on the mannequin. Be sure also, to buy a jacket or coat appropriate for the weather in your area. Choose colours that complement your eyes since your body is covered with clothes. For an ultra-wearable colours, choose neutral shades. Colours like black, grey and brown can also make you look classy. You can choose white if you can ensure that your white coat stays spotless the whole time you are using it.
* Purchase a stylish Hat that still provides your head comfort and protection from the cold – It’s nice to have different styles and colours of hats, but it’s still important to have one hat that matches any outfit you wear. So, buy a neutral-toned hat so that it will also complement your neutral-toned coat or jacket.
* Use thin clothes as layers – Big and bulky coats are unattractive and uncomfortable. To keep you warmer, use summer clothes as layers like a white sleeveless under a brown fitted long sleeves and finish the look with your winter coat and a scarf.
* Wear a lady’s Scarf – Wearing a scarf can protect you from the cold and keep you looking fashionable. Ladies scarves are inexpensive and can be purchased in a variety of colours, fabrics and styles. You can also tie it in many different ways, depending on the type of clothes you are wearing or the style you want to portray. You can even wear a scarf that matches or complements your coat and hat. If you are wearing a black coat, you can pair it with a scarf that is coloured dark or light grey, navy or a fun mixed pattern or prints. Although black works well with nearly anything, just make sure to keep the look stylish. Avoid colours that completely clash with black colour.
* Wear thin streamline gloves – having chapped hands is not “in” if you want to be fashionable or stylish. So, better wear a thin streamline gloves that perfectly suits any outfit and offers maximum comfort. Just make sure that your gloves should match either your hat or scarf. Or you can fit the colour scheme to your outerwear to still look chic and stylish.
* Use shoes that cover more of your skin – Although flip-flops and strappy-shoes are cute, but better save them for spring or summer. During winter, the best way to keep your feet and your entire body warm is by wearing boots, tennis shoes and ballet flats. You just need to match the colour and the design of your shoes to what you are wearing.
Just always remember to wear enough clothing to keep you warm and a scarf to keep you feeling stylish and cosy. Ladies scarves are the best accessories if you want to make a great impression while wearing a sexy dress. After all, you don’t want to be wearing a dress like that and when it’s so cold you can’t anymore feel your fingers, right?
A scarf is very helpful when the cold becomes unbearable!
If you are looking for affordable and high quality custom scarves, James Morton Ties has it all! We even offer company ties and accessories at reasonable prices.
What are the other tips you can give to stay fashionable during winter?
About the Author:
I am James Ties, a Medical Representative and i need to look good at all times especially when dealing with our clients. That is why I am wearing the best tie that suits my corporate attire to make me look good everyday.