Mobile Applications offer us to live our lives in a simple and convenient way. All you need to just click on your favorite stuff or gifts you want to purchase and those items will be delivered to you at the mentioned time and address by you.
Imagine a scenario, you’re out of the station and suddenly you got to remember that tomorrow is your mother’s birthday. And you’re thinking of sending some flowers, gifts, and cakes to your mom on her big day. For sure, you couldn’t miss it and want to make her day special.
Thus, if you want to send a bouquet what will you do? In this case, you have only one option to order the bouquet is using online mobile app. This kind of online flower delivery app is in trend and you have many apps available in the market. These mobile apps not only deliver benefits to the user but also the flower business owner. Being the owner of the flower shop, you will be able to transform the way the users interact with you and your business.
Thus, every flower shop owner, flower delivery business owner, or start-up should not miss the use of Mobile application in the flower delivery industry. It is the fastest growing business and as per the survey, it generates decent revenues. You just need to use the mobile apps for your business that crafted well with the innovative approach.
Features that essential for Flower Shop Mobile App
- Add an attractive logo on your mobile app. A Logo represents your brand so the logo should be attractive enough to collect the huge number of users’ to use your mobile app.
- Sign-up/ sign in the process must be easy. This can be done via Social Media Login- Google or Facebook authorization.
- Searching for the product and item should be easy. It can be possible by applying the necessary filters and sorting that depends upon flower price, occasion, flower type, and flower color.
- Login should be Easy login. The Login form must have least fields to fill. This will bind the customer with you otherwise he will go for another app.
- Detail information about the fresh and trendy stuff. After a successful login, the Home page should contain the detail information and reviews of the items. So that, customer connect easily and order item effortlessly.
- Add “Order Tracking” feature on your app so that customer itself get the status about the delivery process such as Received, Preparation, Delivery, Delivered.
- Make your system well organized so that once you get an order from the mobile app, you will be capable to send the bouquet directly to the loved one, add personalized notes and also sends gifts along with the bouquets.
- Allow user to add a customized note. You can allow your customer to add the customized note on the bouquet for their loved one.
- Add more items with flowers. You can also enhance your flower business by adding the chocolates, teddies or greeting cards on your combo section.
- Make categories for flowers according to the occasions like Birthdays, Housewarmings, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, Easter, Weddings, Engagements, etc.
Building a mobile app for flower business allows customers and florists to work together. If you properly fix the above features into your mobile app then you can give your customers the chance to build points and win rewards. Here are some experiences that should be come from both the ends (customers and florists).
The Customer App Experience
- It is essential that the user can create an account on the flower app easily.
- It is also important that the user select their delivery location and time easily.
- It is important that user get the latest search experience.
- It is also necessary that user check-out the app easily and satisfied with their order.
The Florists App Experience
- It is important for the florist that he shares his accurate details and ready to work with customers.
- It is necessary that florist provide the right payment gateways.
- It is also important that florist can notify customers for the status of their order easily.
- It is also important for the florist to send push notifications and offers to the users from time to time.
A bouquet of freshly picked flowers is the perfect gift for our loved one. Due to the lack of time, flower business came into the limelight and now florist industry has reached around 800 million dollar industry in the last five years. There are many development companies available in the market that can easily provide on-demand app solutions to the Florists. If you own a flower shop, or even a flower garden, and want to open the flower delivery business, just connect yourself with a mobile app that will help you to get the best from your business.