The liver is one of the life-sustaining organs of the human body. It performs the major functions of bile production and excretion, production of certain specific proteins, storing glycogen and many others. It also helps to remove toxins from the blood. Since the liver performs so many functions, it is must to maintain a healthy liver. There are various lifestyle changes one can opt to keep good care of their liver.
Ayurveda, knowledge of life is the traditional Indian method of preparing medicines based on all-natural products. It has a vast range of product based on natural substances to treat and purify many diseases and body parts respectively. Similarly, various tonics are available for the liver too. One can use these as per prescription to get effective results. Liv13 Ayurvedic syrup is one such syrup, most suitable for the liver. It helps to remove all excess toxins from the body and makes it pure and clean. It increases the body’s metabolism. Key functions of these natural tonics are:
- Full of natural herbs: Ayurvedic tonics are full of various natural herbs. These are made after thorough research and studies. Various natural ingredients such as himsara, kakamachi, kasni, arjuna, bhringaraja, Guduchi, Amalaki, vidanga and many others are found in these tonics. These natural herbs have various health benefits.
- Boosts appetite and nurtures growth: These tonics are very beneficial for the body. They cleanse the body which further boosts the appetite of the person. The person starts feeling changes in their eating habits after using these products. It also ensures the overall growth of an individual’s body and mind.
- Increases metabolism: Metabolic activities helps to convert food into energy. It is important to have good body metabolism to ensure proper digestion of food and proper functioning of the body. These liver tonics also increases overall body metabolism. This in return helps to promote the appetite of an individual.
- Protection against hepatotoxins: Hepatotoxins are the chemical substances that have the risk of damaging the liver. Regular intake of tonics helps to protect from hepatotoxins. These also purify the body.
- Helps to detoxify the body and improves overall health: Liver tonic detoxifies the body and removes all the excess toxins from the body. This ensures the improvement of the overall health of an individual. This help to cleanse and purify their body. These tonics have anti-inflammatory properties useful for liver problems.
There are various tonics available but one needs to select the best Ayurvedic liver tonic. These are consumed to detoxify the body, hence best quality syrup should be selected. It should have all the natural substances useful for curing liver disorders. These are made from natural herbs and have minimal side effects. One shall use them on regular basis and can consume with food also. This promotes appetite.
One must shake the bottle well before the use. These should be stored in cool and dry places away from the light. One should get a proper prescription about the use of any kind of products Therefore, one should regularly use such tonics to keep the body clean.