Undoubtedly, summer is hot but gives joy. The hours of the days are calling outdoor during daylight. All those exposures on your body can be hard on your skin, body, and mood too. Use the essential oils daily, make it the perfect summer for yourself. Here are the best oils for summers:
Essential Oils for summer
- Peppermint – it is a great oil to have on hands on a sunny day. Basically, peppermint holds a high quantity of menthol, it gives a cooling effect to your body. It is way better than a fan in summer, fa doesn’t cool you down, and they only make you feel cooler. So keep peppermint with some distilled water and put it in your handbag. You can either spray on your chest neck, or torso to keep you cool. It has a stimulating effect. In addition, you can inhale peppermint for extra cool on a summer day. It is also used to deal with the dry skin and keep it oily.
- Lemon – you have thought of cheery and bright after imagining about lemon. The perfect way to beat scorching heat is a cold beverage. Give your body lavender lemonade to cool off, or have a lemon iced tea. It’s a perfect essential oil to diffuse ultra-super-hot days. Actually, cypress, lavender, and lemon blend elevate summer. In addition, it can also brighten up your skin if you apply routinely for skincare. It also removes great stains on the skin.
- Purification – it’s an outdoor spray prepared with purification. Citronella, lemongrass, tea tree, rosemary, myrtle, and lavender are found in purification. It diminishes the irritation on your skin, making it a convenient spray. It also used for freshening the air and eliminating odors.
- Lavender – as your kids have a sunburn during summers, this is perfect essential oils in Indiana for you to apply on your kids. It makes a soothing skin with the cooling experience. It is placed in the fridge to keep it cool. A calming aroma is found in lavender for unwinding after a huge day. This lavender keeps everything down. Blend of oils with lavender gives a healthy sleep all night.
- Citrus Fresh – you know too much exposure to sunlight can dehydrate you. It’s better to keep citrus fresh vitality with a glass of water bottle and keep drinking throughout the day to keep your body hydrated. Meanwhile, in summer, vegetables and fruits are available at its peak. Make a natural veggie and fruit wash with citrus fresh to clean thoroughly. Citrus Fresh can also be used as a room spray, brings aroma to the room. It is normally used in homes placed in dresser drawers with a cotton ball.