It might be a bit of shocking information for you, but every day around 25 million businesses fight for some engagement on a social channel namely Instagram. Competition is no doubt, plenty over here. Given the IG’s unprecedented popularity and growth, it is only going to get harder from now on for the brands to create some visual content to just stand out and connect with people and compel action ultimately. For finding that extra edge over here, marketers have to use IG apps to understand audiences better and editing their content and also tracking analytics.
The current market is mainly saturated with various tools, each one of which claims to be best for the respective purposes. It will help you find the right app a lot easier and it is no doubt a less time-consuming procedure. You can always log online to find some of the best IG apps, which will come across four of the major categories.
- You have photo editing and design, which will work on editing, collaging and resizing images
- Then you have video editing and design tools, which are used for designing, editing and resizing videos
- The third one in the list is audience engagement. It helps in engaging prospects with copy, contests and perfect time.
- The last one in the lot is analytics and data. Here you get the chance to grow audience with comprehensive and accurate data.
Most of these tools are free of cost and some of those are “freemium.” It means the base product remains free but the additional features might cost some money. There are some other tools available, which will cost you money upfront. But, each one of them has already been used by thousands of marketers for achieving that amazing result. So, it means all of them have already been proven to work really well. So, for understanding more about these IG apps for taking posts to another level, you can visit https://gramblast.com and get some heaping amount of help now.
Go for Hootsuite Enhance:
There are some photo editing tools available in the market for IG, which will force you to do the work on your own and not take help of any graphic designer now. These tools are used for helping you transforming images in the post production arena. They will also work hard to help you publish some of the on-brand content, which will compel target audience to click your content. This particular tool is free for the IOS and it is primarily known as photo editing tool.
- On an average, a quick edit will actually help you drive around 45% of more engagement to any of the given photo on IG.
- This source helps in giving content creators that particular and unique toolkit for the filters, effects and even fonts for standing out in the crowd.
- This step will definitely help your current Instagram posts to reach out to a wider audience than what you have anticipated before.
- Users have always appreciated the intuitive and icon-based interface of this app. That makes it rather amazing for editing, cropping, sourcing and also for sharing content in an efficient and simple manner. The services are no doubt fun also.
Then you have Layout:
It is another free app for the IOS and Android IG users. Primarily speaking, it is also termed out to be a photo collage tool. It is originally developed by Instagram and this is known to be a super simple and feature loaded photo mixer for instantly laying out up to around 9 photos in multiple combinations, for the sake of forming the collage. Content creators of the IG platform have the right to pick pictures from the library or just shoot some of the fly images. So, it is always the matter of adjusting dimensions of each box by just filtering and uploading.
This IG app is free for IOS users. It is mainly termed out to be a photo resizing tool. Instagram is known to have one golden rule and that is, every post needs to be a square. It will help in keeping the platform timeless and clean. But, sometimes, it can also feel quite stiff to the content creators, who are planning to step out of the box literally.
- This app is going to solve this issue in no time by providing users with the borders, which they can wrap just around photos and turning every shape image into an IG ready post.
- The app further comprises of various fonts, filters and even backgrounds for helping the marketers to stay right on brand.
Well, this is not a free tool or app just like the ones as discussed already. It will cost you not more than $3 for the IOs, which is quite minimal. Priime happens to be another most famous and much-used photo editing tool.
- In case you are watching out for a professional grade and high-end editor designed for tackling non-RAW and RAW photos, then you can always consider going for this app for IG.
- This is no doubt a powerful app, which is used for delivering colors and also for maximizing resolution to your current saved photos.
- It can also be used for editing Live Photos, which will have the same effects as applied to motion portion of the live photo.
- Even if you are not a post-production expert, this app will help you big time. It will offer users with that smart style suggestion, solely based on the unique colors, content and even format of the photo.
So much more:
There are so many other IG based apps, which are used for editing and designing videos. IG is a platform for not just pictures but for videos too. Therefore, using these video editing apps will be of great help in this regard. Some of the best ones are Boomerang, Quik by GoPro and even CropVideo Square Editor to name a few. You can try out anyone you like to work in your favor.