A hoverboard is an ultimate method when your traveling at a short distance and on the other hand it provides the most fun. Whether your curiously or just browsing to see if a hoverboard is right for you or not then you are at the right place. Here we will be discussing the best hoverboard to buy in 2020. But before that let’s talk how safe hoverboards are
But before buying anything we need to be sure that it is safe for us or not. While hoverboard was in danger of becoming extinct a few years ago over safety concern and fire risk, but those concern are now been eliminated. If you are having the proper knowledge of what safety certification to look at the packaging you need not worry. Before buying a hoverboard you need to check that it is UL 2272 certified or not. This is a common certification that applies to all personal mobility devices not specifically to hover-board. Check the UL Mark on hoverboard packaging and UL Holographic certification label on the actual product itself.
But the major question is which hoverboard to buy ???????
But don’t worry we have done detailed research on Best Hoverboard to buy in 2020. Here is this list:-
- Swagtron T1 Hoverboard:- This hoverboard is available in a variety of colors. One can enjoy an amazing speed 8mph and can cover 11 miles in a single charge. One of the major USP of this product is that it can climb up to 30 degrees, so steep incline won’t slow you down. Bluetooth connection or app is missing but a solid ride with good range at a pocket-friendly price still makes this a compiling choice.
- Segway miniPRO:- this hoverboard comes with a top speed of 10mph and can go up to 12.5 miles range with a 15-degree climbing angle -one of its few negatives. One can experience a great ride quality and steer with your legs /knees is quite convenient overall, after a tiny learning curve. This device is fully loaded with safety features the mini pro with an alarm that alerts your phone if somebody tries to move your board.
- Swagtron T6 Off-Road:- the manufacture of this hoverboard claims that it’s having a maximum weighing capacity of 420 pounds. Despite heavy-duty capability, the board will still reach a maximum speed of 12mph and can travel up to 7-12 miles in a single charge. This hoverboard comes with an app and connects via a blue tooth to play music directly from your phone to the speaker on the board.
- Razor Hovertrax 2.0:- battery backup is the real power of this hoverboard .it can be hidden for 60 minutes on continuous use at 9mph. It is power-packed by amazing features and decent specs overall but contains niceties that aren’t found on other models that make it stand out, even on the low end.
- One wheel print:- the print model has a 6-8 miles range and will go at 16mph. This hoverboard has started as a way to add the feeling of extreme sports to your transportation, caving in a way a typical skateboard or hoverboard couldn’t.
All hoverboards are excellent in their performance, features and build up quality but before buying a hoverboard compare more options as well. I will suggest having a hoverboard with a 7-inch wheel hoverboard that allows for a balance of important features. It must have a decent charging tie reach decent speed and can be used indoor and outdoor. If you want to weigh more than 20 lbs, you can either opt for the 10-inch hoverboard or the air wheel.