Party or any occasion, hair style and make up are a necessary part for all women. Getting it done in nice way really makes a difference and enhances your presence at work, events, family functions that you would like to attend. In this article, Rooprani, Makeup salon in Melbourne presents few tips that will surely help all ladies at time of their make-up and hair style:
- Make a proper use of concealer: Concealer is the best part to hide your eyes dark circles, wrinkles and blackness. The less you use is the best to do. Using tons of concealer will just load your eye with make-up and look unnatural and will not cover up your face properly.
- Choosing blushes as per your needs: Understand which blush can enhance your face properly and provide your best results. There are 3 types basically like, powder, cream and gel based blush.
- Use a face gloss that really provides you the natural looking highlight. Experts of makeup in Melbourne CBD, dab a bit light reflecting gloss to give your face an X factor.
- Manage your hair curls easily: Manage your curls with diffuser to manage and maintain your curls.
- Use of lip liner: Specialist from herbal beauty salon in Melbourne says that using a lip liner will provide longer lasting look. With sharpen pencil it is easy to apply precisely.
- Use of dry Shampoo: Bring your hair back to life with the dry shampoo when your hair is falling flat. Part your hair, spray the dry shampoo along the roots, afterwards tousle and go.
There are many more small tips and tricks that Hairdresser in Southgate use every time. It’s time to brighten your eyes and make your hair more voluminous hair by your own.
To get more info call us at (03) 9639 3555 / (03) 9686 6504 Or Visit Us At : http://www.rooprani.com.au/