Norton Internet Security is the latest and updated computer software security suite that supposed to be developed by ‘Symantec’. It works easily on iOS, Android, Mac OS X, and MS Windows platforms. Moreover, it is available in three editions such as Norton Security Premium, Norton Security Deluxe, and last but not the least Norton Security Standard.
Norton Internet Security protects only one (1) device at a time. Moreover, Norton Security Deluxe is worth giving as it can protect 4-5 devices at a time. On the other hand, Norton Security Premium has the capacity of handling the security protection of 8-10 devices at the same time.
Know more about comparing the above-mentioned security packages from our tech support team. Just ask us for norton customer support.
Below is some rose-petal information on how to obtain and secure your software after buying Norton Internet Security. Moreover, we also provide valuable and handy information about how to get into norton internet security login page, reinstall the Norton security (if needed), Norton product activation key, and download software for additional smart WiFi devices.
Uninstall the existing Norton or other Security Software
Note: This supposed to be an optional step. But it is definitely needed if there is any previous installation exists. This includes Norton security products other than its security or security products of other software makers like Avira, Avast, McAfee, AVG, Panda, Kaspersky, F-Secure, ESET, Trend Micro, etc.
First of all, jump onto the start menu and select control panel. As soon as you are on it, depending on which operating system is in use, consider doing any one of the following:
- Window Vista– This is used for opening, uninstall a program.
- Window XP– This is meant for opening, remove or add programs.
As soon as the directory of the program opens (that are installed), click on the Norton program to be removed and hit the icon remove or uninstall. After that, click on Norton complete uninstall. Now, a subscription waiting period pop-up will appear, hit next to proceed. Once done, click on the icon restart now.
Note: The software wouldn’t be uninstalled completely until and unless the computer has been restarted properly.
Uninstall the process on Mac OS X Computers
Here, you can remove an app either by:
- A Launchpad. For this, you have to hold the icon until and unless it starts to jiggle. Once done, hit the delete button.
- If there isn’t any delete button on your Launchpad, you can remove the app easily by using its uninstaller. If this process doesn’t help, contact norton customer service desk by dialing our toll-free number 1-844-753-7264.
Norton Installation Security
- Open a web browser and get into your Norton account.
- Enter the login details (email and password).
- Once done, hit the sign in button.
- After purchase, when logging in for the first time, or any time from a device that doesn’t have Norton Internet Security, then you may prompt to select either install on another or install on this device option.
- At last, click on ‘agree and download’ to get the antivirus software installed and downloaded successfully onto your currently active and running device.
- In case, you close the window from the aforementioned step, remember you can always get back to via devices tab.
As soon as you have downloaded the software on your computer successfully, you will see that you have received Norton’s downloader program. Soon after you run this program, the installation and download of your security program will start automatically. Here, you just have to follow the entire on-screen instructions. Once successfully finished, your Norton product will be activated and installed.
For more assistance, ask our tech support team for norton antivirus help.
Installation of Norton Security on the Additional Devices
For installation of Norton security software on other smart WiFi devices, you need to follow some feather touch steps given below:
- Log into your Norton management Console.
- Now, right on your homepage of management, you will see a button named ‘download Norton’.
- Above this icon, there is an option available that says ‘do you want to add more devices’?
- Select this option and chose the tab that says install on another device. Here, you have to follow the procedure that allows you to send installation link via email.
Were the steps shared in this post for norton internet security support proved helpful? No matter whatsoever is in your mind, just feel free to drop them all in the below-appearing comment section.