We, as different individuals have different choices and preferences. Similarly, what we want to become and pursue as a career is most inclined to our dreams. A career in the construction might sound like a tedious job but it has got its perks too. While trying to build a career in the construction industry, you might be worried about CITB test and other health and safety courses. First things first, why do you think you should take a CSCS test after all?
Reasons to take the CSCS test
While there are many CSCS test centres that have spread widely across the United Kingdom, it alright to travel some distance to sit for the test. In case you are living in Aberdeen, rejoice because the CSCS test centre is right there to help you achieve your dreams.
Importance of the CSCS test
As the construction industry is fast changing, the need to be qualified in any kind of construction trade has become almost mandatory. Even with the right qualification level and no hands-on training, you might be theoretically prepared but practically a novice. To take the big leap of faith in the construction career, it can be said that taking the CSCS test is quite important.
Why do you need a CSCS card?
- It acts as proof that you are highly qualified as a tradesman with an in-depth understanding of the health and safety associated with the construction sites.
- If you do not possess have the card, you won’t be even allowed entry at the construction site.
- With the number of accidents and mishaps which unfortunately occur at the construction sites, the card itself stands for your understanding of health and safety.
- Therefore, it can be said that without passing a CSCS test in Aberdeen, nobody is issued the card of certification.
How can you pass the CSCS test?
So if you have already decided to book your CSCS test, you must be wondering how to pass the test. Well, the test is usually of 45 minutes consisting of around 50 questions. To qualify, it is quite important to answer at least 42 answers right out of the 50.
What things should you take for the test?
- A photo card identity proof.
- The valid UK specified driving license along with signature and photograph.
- Passport can be of any nationality but the signature and photograph of the examinee should be there.
Address and direction of the test centre
Migvie House, 23 North Silver Street, Pearson Professional Centres, Aberdeen Ground Floor, East Wing, Aberdeen AB10 1RJ
- From Aberdeen Bus Station and Railway, first, turn left onto Guild Street.
- Take a right onto Bridge Street and then turn left onto Union Street.
- Take the second right into South Sliver Street which is beside the Music Hall.
- You will see the Golden Square. On the other side of the square is North Silver Street.
- At the end of this street, you will see a modern building on the left-hand side.
- This is Maggie House with an entrance in the far left corner.
So if you are looking for booking a CSCS Test in Aberdeen, we have got you covered. The Construction Helpline gives you a chance to book your CSCS test and helps you explore your dreams in the right way.