Kratom products that we see are prepared from the leaves of a specific kind of plant that belongs to the coffee family. It mostly grows in the tropical forests of the South East Asian and African countries. The trees are scientifically termed as Mitragyna Speciosa or Kratom for the commoners. Well, there is a lot of chaos surrounding the herb. The herb just got introduced to the entire world a few decades ago, and since then there are discoveries of new strains, new forms of product lines and so on. We understand people are having a difficult time not only to assess the variants but also to identify a reliable source for procuring kratom. Don’t worry, in this post; we will be telling you how and from where you can get the purest kratom products for yourself.
Different Sources of Kratom
One can get kratom in several ways like the ones stated below:
- Offline resources. One can get kratom from several stores like smoke shops, CBD and Kratom products-selling specialized shops, ones at gas stations and so on. Sadly, there have been some significant issues in this kind of purchase – the sellers are not the manufacturers, and hence there are scopes for fraudulent activities.
- Online resources. These days with the growth of technology and online trading, kratom manufacturers have felt the need for an online presence. Kratom enthusiasts can procure the products directly from the kratom vendors’ website online.
As you can see, buying kratom online would give you good quality but only if you get it from a genuine vendor.
How to Identify the Genuine Kratom Vendor?
It’s a great thing that you are ordering kratom directly from the manufacturer, and there is no intermediary in between who would mix some cheap herbal powder to increase the volume of the herb. However, the question remains – “how to know that the manufacturer is good and genuine”. You got a valid point. Below, we have shared a list of things to help you assess the vendor.
- Price Factor. Pure kratom is a bit costly. So, beware if someone is offering you a hefty discount. The product might not be pure.
- Customer Support. See if the vendor has an efficient customer support system to respond to all your queries and complaints timely and effectively.
- Sample Product. Does the vendor have provision for product sample? Having it is a sign of reliability. If yes, you can check the product before ordering in bulk.
- Free Shipping. It is not directly linked with the trustworthiness of the vendor, but it saves you from a lot of extra charges. While many have an obligation of minimum purchase many give free shipping as well.
Are you wondering where to get started, then try Krave Kratom! They got Bali, Maeng Da, White Thai, Green Malay, Gold and Trainwreck both in powder and capsule forms. Last but not least, they are offering free shipping on all their orders. Order Krave Kratom Samples now and get started!