Dentist in Cardiff
Dr. Sumanth Reddy Bagapalli (Sam Reddy) is a comprehensive cosmetic, implant, and family dentist who takes great pride in treating his patients and keeping their smiles healthy and beautiful.
From a simple filling to full mouth rehabilitation, Dr. Reddy is very keen on picking the finest materials and delivering an exquisite result, all the while forming lasting relationships with his patients.
Dr. Reddy moved from India as a dentist and took his training in Melbourne Royal Dental Hospital and got his registration in 2006 and since then he has worked in various dental practices in Melbourne and acquired enormous appraisals from his peers group and from his patients.
His thirst for knowledge is shown his continuing educations
- MSc In Aesthetic Dentist (Uni Manchester) UK
- Progressive Orthodontistcs 2 yr course
Dr. Reddy is a member of:
- The Australian Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
In his spare time, Dr. Reddy enjoys carving and spending time with friends and family, and watching movies. He lives in Lake Macquarie ever since he moved from Melbourne last year with his family of Wife (who is also a dentist) and his new born baby boy (Srihan)
Why Choose Us
- Local Family owned and family run dental practice
- You have the option of seeing the same dentist every time
- Pain related dental problems will be seen on the same day or on the next working day
- One of the very few dental practices that are accredited by QIP (Quality Innovative Performance)for meeting the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
Our Dental Treatments
Our Special Offers
– Zoom Whitening (whiten teeth in just one hour)
– Bleaching for $250
– Free Consultation
– Free Consultation
Same Day Emergency Appointment Guarantee
CHILD DENTAL BENEFIT SCHEDULE
– 6-monthly FREE checkup for kids under 18yrs of age
– Bulk Bill Child Dental Benefit Schedule up to $1,000
– Bulk billing for children who are eligible for dental treatments through Medicare
NIB and HCF
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am -7pm*
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 7pm*
Saturday 9am – 1pm*
*Only by appointment after 5pm or on Saturdays
On site parking from 1pm onwards. There is also plenty of off-street parking available. We are on the ground level, making it easy and convenient for someone who uses wheelchairs and bringing prams along with them.
34B Kelton Street, Cardiff, NSW 2285
Phone : (02) 4954 6888