E-learning is the new way when it comes to learning any course or module. There is no doubt that E-learning is the new way of teaching and there are e-learning advocates who argue about its uses over the typical classroom training programs. There is no doubt about the advantages which come with e-learning way, however, one should also know about the various advantages which a classroom training offers when compared to e-learning. Even today in this world of digitalization, there are majority of people who prefer learning in a face to face interactive, instructor led classroom set-up especially when it comes to study in UK as students or aspirants want to first hand experience for everything.
Top educational consultants in India would vouch for classroom training as their preferred form of teaching and few of the several advantages of Classroom Training are mentioned below:
- Focus: In a traditional classroom setup, students who aspire to study in UK will be able to concentrate on the training better than what they can learn through an e-learning session as they have fewer distractions such as ringing phones, passerby in offices or other chat pings etc.
- Confidentiality: Classroom training makes for a safe environment as it is upon the instructor for instilling trust and confidence amongst each one of them. This kind of characteristic is best suited especially in the situation where there are several students who aim to go outside India for studies.
- Practice: Top educational consultants in India prefer this kind of training as they are able to address or teach so many students at once with the right kind of tasks or practices. This way they are able to clarify their doubts as well as make changes on the spot.
- Adaptability: Trainers are able to adapt to the problems of students and thus, work upon improving them with clarity and focus, so that it does not hamper the flow of the teaching which is not quite possible in an e-learning session.
- Personal Attention: One of the major advantages of leaning under a traditional classroom set-up is that the students get personal attention of the instructor which otherwise is not quite possible in an e-learning session.
- Establish a Dialogue: In a traditional classroom set-up, students get an opportunity to ask questions from the instructor face to face and thus, build a dialogue which is almost absent from an e-learning session. Students have many queries related to their study in UK or visa related, all these can easily be answered by the consultants on the spot with great clarity. There is a kind of connection which is made under such kind learning as they see each other on everyday basis and build a strong network.
- Learn from other participants: Under the typical classroom training sessions, each student gets to learn from the other. Also, there are times when one is absent and they can take notes or other training content which can be exchanged between them easily.