The grocery industry has always been one of the most important industries in the Australian economy. The industry employs a large number of workforce related to the industry that includes, agriculture, manufacturing and transport. Thereby, Australian policy makers consider it the area of their interests. However, supermarkets are the major players in the grocery industry that helps to provide 70% of the value of the retail markets outside. There have been some significant changes in the sector of supermarkets. With the Australian governments got hold of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, supermarkets have developed their own pricing and strategies which are considered to be taken in the form of case studies and are given to students as a part of their assignments. Therefore, this article is about Coles supermarket case study.
Analysis of Coles Supermarket Case Study
The purpose to understand this study is to develop a comprehensive set of reports so as to examine the influence of Coles’ market pricing strategy and also the issues that the policy makers are currently facing related to it. Such analysis and understanding can only be considered by an assignment help expert, which can save the time of the students.
Analysis of Coles supermarket is done by using the help of three of the major components, which includes:
The following factor is considered with respect to employment, value added, expenditure, and regional development.
Several factors such as Farmgate value, cost of goods sold, Cost of doing business, Margins, strategies & scale, Private labels, etc. are used in analysing.
Online assignment help experts experiments the value of consumers in terms of pricing and its impacts, choice and variety, convenience, quality, and many more.
What Else Do You Need While Handling Coles Supermarket Case Study?
A special report is required to maintain when the students are allotted such complex assignments. It is always possible to get help from an assignment expert, who can provide these reports in the form of chapters, which includes the following points:
- Chapter 1 should give the outline as Project Approach and Objectives. A brief objective is shared such as what you are going to find out and examine the pricing strategy in such cases.
- Chapter 2will contain an overview about the activities taking place by the workforce at Coles Supermarkets.
- Chapter 3covers the methodologies. It calculates the direct, indirect and other types of facilitated economic contributions taking place as the result in the industry.
- Chapter 4 will cover the analysis ofColes supply chain that has its focus on “Down Down” pricing strategy. “Down Down” was ad campaign by the Coles to show they have different market strategy that emphasised not only rock-bottom prices but also high quality, locally-sourced production.
- Chapter 5draws the benefits to consumers related toprice changes in the industry. Also, investigating other benefits such as variety, convenience and choices.
- Chapter 6answers the review analysis of critical competition existing acrossthe supermarket industry.
- Chapter 7hits the analysis of several policies with respect to public domain and reviewing for these strategies.
Such case studies are quite difficult to maintain and can only be solved under the supervision of an expert. That is why there is one such website who provides you with the detailed analysisin the form of reports related to Coles Supermarket case study. With this, time as well as the efforts can be saved. Its name is My Assignment Services, which has been giving academic guidance and tutoring students from the last eight years.