COMMERCIAL FULL FACE MASK
The Bio Full-face mask has been designed with superior vision in mind and additionally incorporates a high performance regulator for underwater construction & surveys, technical and military diving applications.
Bio Full-face mask features:
- Designed to minimize internal volume, and maximize the field of vision
- The regulator cannot be pulled away from the full-face mask as its fixed with a robust stainless steel plate
- The mask is equipped with an SBV (Surface Breathing Valve) on the left hand side
- A lens demisting device is installed next to the right hand lens
- The mask flange is manufactured using NBR (Nitrile Rubber or Buna N) an oil-resistant synthetic rubber. This material has proven resilience against many contaminants and a high tear strength.
- Unlike standard 2nd stages, the Bio Full-face mask unique design incorporates a fully sealed system between the exhaust valve and retainer that prevents any micro leaks
- Bio Full-face mask allows user to easily install various attachments such as as magnifier or protective welding lens or perhaps a mask light
- Two ports on each side of the mask allow easy attachment of communication devices