Hair are very important part of human body, they help in protecting the skin from environmental influences, protects from cuts or injuries, etc. Just like maintaining health of your body, you must keep your hair healthy. Having a poor diet will not provide sufficient nutrients to your hair which will damage them. Having a proper diet for healthy hair is very important. Using good and genuine products is also very important. Some products contain chemicals which can damage your hair or can turn your hair colour into grey. One of the most common problem related to hair is dandruff. Dandruff is experienced by 3 out of 8 people. It is mostly common in men. The male hormone called as testosterone is known to be the important factor for influencing dandruff. Dandruff is not bad for your health or is not serious health problem, but it can create an embarrassing or an awkward situation for you. There is no need of consulting doctor for the dandruff. Whenever you look for an antidandruff shampoo, one big question is which shampoo is best for dandruff in India? First of all, one big misconception of all the people is that the dandruff is caused due to dry skin, which is not at all true. Now, let’s look at the causes of dandruff:
- Oily skin: The white or yellow coloured flakes on your scalp is due to the oily skin. It causes severe dandruff, and can make your scalp red and greasy. It is called as seborrheic dermatitis. It can be caused at the back of your ears, eyebrows, or the areas where presence of oil is large. It makes scalp irritated.
- Fungus and yeast: A small common fungus is present in the scalp of all the people called Malassezia, but when it is overactive, it produces more skin cells which die off and gets mixed with the oil from scalp and forms dandruff. It causes irritation on the scalp.
- Not cleaning your hair: Washing hair frequently can wash away the natural oils from the scalp and makes your hair dehydrated. But not washing your hair is also not good, it accumulates the oil which makes the fungus grow faster and then the dandruff.
- Not combing your hair: Brushing and combing your hair helps in shedding the dead skin from hair. Not combing your hair accumulates the dead skin which provides growth to the dandruff.
- Stress: Stress does not directly cause dandruff, but it makes your immune system weaker which makes the scalp highly sensitive and Malassezia fungus can occur. You must control your stress and should do meditation to manage it.
It is advised to apply 3-4 times shampoo on your hair in a week and apply conditioner 2-3 times in a week which helps in eliminating dandruff from your hair. Dandruff doesn’t cause loss of hair but if you keep on scratching your scalp, it can lead to hair loss. Various anti dandruff shampoo for men in India are available which can help you to get rid of dandruff.