London city is filled to the brims with amazing surprises and exciting adventures. Being able to travel to London is a life-changing experience for many people.
If you are a first-time traveller to the city, then there are a lot of things for you to see and do around here. You could visit the amazing and historical buildings of the city for an amazing rip. There’s always the art galleries and museums in the city that you could go to for a little extra dose on history and art.
A great hotel with amazing facilities can really make your stay worthwhile and comfortable in the city. Lucky for you, such hotels are not very difficult to find in London City. The 4-star hotels in Paddington are known specifically for their impeccable service and amazing hospitality. These hotels, especially the Hyde Park London situated in the heart of the city provide excellent transport links for their guests and ensure that they do not miss the sights and sounds of the city.
Decked with beautiful and stylish rooms and amazing hi-tech facilities such as free Wi-Fi and LCD TV and restaurants and bars that have the best culinary skills in the entire city, these hotels are certainly an ideal option for someone who is looking for a great living environment in London City.
Some Places That You Can Check Out
Sleepover times remind us of when we were all spoilt 8-year olds. Moving to a place ad spending the night there had a different kind of fun attached to it. Well, it seems that there is an abundance of such places in London. Shall we continue with the list then? Here we go.
- The Hamleys Dream Sleepover: What would you not give to become an 8-year old once again just so that you can visit the amazing Hamleys Dream Sleepover? The Sleepovers there are planned according to the interests of your child so he/she can get the amazing entrances and the proper treatment. Filled with amazing goodies, milk, and cookies, this place is no less than a dreamland.
- Christmas Pyjama Party at The Prince Charles Cinema: You have surely heard about the Prince Charles Cinema situated in the West End side. It has amazing ideas for sleepovers. With movie marathons for the guests, this place is perfect for a sleepover or a pyjama party. Watch amazing movies such as Home Alone, A Christmas Carol and much more.
- Dino Snores at The National History Museum: Someone who has watched ‘Friends’ would certainly understand that dinosaurs are just not for the kids. So for all the inner Ross Gellers in London, come to the National History Museum and be a part of Dino Snores, an amazing sleepover event. Food, music, drinks, and adventures. What more could you ask for?
- BedBUGS at London Zoo: Come over to the sleepover event at London Zoo if you are not afraid of spiders and cockroaches and you think you can handle them. London Zoo provides an amazing opportunity for the guests to stay at the zoo’s Bug House to know more about those bugs and crawlies.
- Young Friends at The British Museum: Now, you’d have to be a kid to take part in this one. Another great event for the kids, the Young Friends at the British Museum brings you some amazing time to experience the best sleepover.
- Astronights at the Science Museum: Take a sigh of relief grown-ups as we have another one for you. Assemble and listen. The science museum brings you one of the most amazing opportunities to spend a whole night at the Science Museum. Enjoy some of the best features of workshops, movie screening and free drinks at this amazing sleepover.
- Kip in a Ship, HMS Belfast: Do you ever think what it would be like for people that are below the deck on ships. Well, now with the Kip in a Ship Sleepover option at the HMS Belfast, you will get to know in a better way. Do not miss the chance to have a sleepover at the HMS Belfast and know all about the amazing history of this grand ship. You will get to know all the stories of the people that used to live and work on the HMS Belfast during its time.
- Land of The Lions at London Zoo: The London Zoo experiences don’t seem to end, do they? Well, this time it is not the bugs but the giant big cats. Don’t know what we are talking about? Come on over and spend your night at the center of the zoo where you will have the best experience of watching the Lions.
- London Tombs Ghost Hunt: Remember the times when we used to tell spooky ghost stories during sleepovers. Well, with this amazing option you can easily spend your nights with the ghouls and the ghosts. The London Tombs are well known for their spooky and horror sleepovers. You will be experiencing some serious paranormal activity there. Don’t be scared though.
- A Night In Clink Prison: Yet another haunting sleepover idea. Clink Prison situated in Central London has a history that dates back hundreds of years ago. And the Clink Prison sleepover is not for someone with a weak heart. You might what to stay clear if you are easily scared as the haunted happenings in the past of this place make it a popular sleepover place. Come here and enjoy a round of Ouija!!!
- Harry Potter Experience: Still waiting for your invitation letter from Hogwarts? Well, we aren’t as lucky as Harry Potter to be a wizard but we certainly are lucky enough to create an amazing wizarding world. And that is what the Warner Bros Studio has done. With amazing tours and excellent things to see, the Harry Potter Experience at the Studio is something that you just can’t afford to miss.
So there you have it, people. Some of the craziest places where you can have a sleepover. Most of these places are for adults as well. So make sure that you visit some of these to have a true taste of London.