Not only a capital city of India but also leading city of Golden Triangle Tour which is the most popular and searchable tour of India. This tour is always a traveler first choice but it is usually opted by the first timers in India. The prior city of India Triangle Tour offers more than you expect from historical monuments to street food.
Delhi is divided into two regions New Delhi and Old Delhi that collectively depicts marvels of ancient as well as modern architectural style. Endless options to do in the city with unbeatable experiences make your Golden Triangle Journey the best one in India.
Places to visit in Delhi
The glorifying of Delhi is a grand citadel which was owned by the Mughal dynasty. The monument is located in the old Delhi which displays the ancient archaeology and the stories of martyrs and wars of a bygone era.
The towering attraction of Delhi is the second tallest minaret that still stands with the same pride of bygone era. Another UNESCO world heritage site, Qutub Minar is featured with Arabic inscriptions on it. The minaret was built as a mark of victory by Qutub-ud-din-Aibak over Hindu dynasty.
The largest mosque in India is one of the most tranquil places to visit in Delhi. The grand architecture of monument accommodates more than 25000 people for praying at the same time. The architecture was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
Tomb of Humayun
A mausoleum of Mughal Emperor, Humayun is featured with marvelous red sandstone architecture that shows the structural design of Mughal architecture. The tomb was built by Humayun’s first wife Haji Begum which is also enlisted as one of the UNESCO world heritage sites.
The most beautiful modern architecture shapes in a lotus flower is one of the major attractions of Delhi. The peaceful aura and mesmerizing beauty are greatly admired by the tourists as well as visitors. It is the best place for the peace finder or for doing meditation in the calmness of the temple.
Things to do in Delhi
- Visit Asia’s largest spice market- Khara Baoli is the most popular and largest spice market in Delhi which is the best place to get the Indian spices, nuts, and other food products.
- Leisure walk to India Gate- a war memorial site in Delhi, India gate is the best place to enjoy your leisure walk or morning walk.
- Rickshaw tours of Chandni Chowk- an ancient bustling street of Delhi, explore Chandni Chowk while enjoying rickshaw ride in the narrow lanes of the market.
- Get motivated at Ghalib ki Haveli- declared as a heritage site by the Archeological Survey of India, the legend Mirza Ghalib intricate all his poems in Urdu as well as the Persian
- Savor the great taste of Delhi street food- the capital city is also known for its delicious street food which is perfect for having a taste of Indian species. Chole Bhature, Gol Gappe, Chat Paapdi, and many more you can enjoy in Delhi.
Best time to visit Delhi
The months of October to March are considered to be the best time to visit Delhi under Golden Triangle Tour Package. During these months, the climatic conditions of Delhi remain pleasant however, it also enjoys hot or cold weather throughout the year.
Embark upon the most wonderful city of India which is blessed with magnificent historical monuments which you must explore in your Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package. With this tour, you can also explore Agra and Jaipur along with Delhi which creates a triangle on the map of India.