Visa is one of the important legal documents that you should have with you like you have your identity card or a driving license. A visa can help you to travel to various places around the world, let you work in foreign countries and help you to get a permanent residency at your desired location. There are different types of visa : family visa, work visa, visitor visa, child visa and more.
If you are in between the age of 18-25 then you can try for a child visa Australia. Using a child visa, you can complete your education there or can even work. With the help of child visa, you can take the medical services and Australian citizenship. You will get an opportunity to stay with your parents using the child visa. You can get the child visa Australia by hiring a migration agent in Adelaide who will guide you all through the journey of getting a visa. You can get a child visa if you are already living in Australia or outside Australia.
I have observed many people who get confused about the offshore & onshore child visa. It’s quite simple to understand; offshore child visa means that you apply for the visa if you are living outside Australia. Your purpose can either to stay permanently in Australia or to study there. Onshore child visa means that you are applying for a visa while staying in Australia itself.
Each child visa has a different subclass that is child visa subclass 801, subclass 101, subclass 102, subclass 445 etc. Each of these subclasses has distinct eligibility criteria and effectiveness in your life. Child visa subclass 101 offshore is useful when you are staying outside Australia. In this case, your parent can apply for it on your behalf; keeping in mind that your age is 18 years otherwise you are not eligible. Child visa 837 onshore is for those orphan children who do not have parents or anybody else to take care for them except the relatives living in Australia with status of Australian citizen; permanent residency or an eligible New Zealand citizen can apply for Subclass 837 Visa.
You can see that there is not much difference in offshore and onshore child visa but yes it complex to understand in the beginning. Thus, you need to be assisted by a migration expert. You can contact to Registered Migration Agent Adelaide if you are living in the same region. The agent will make your visa application process easier to complete. But you have to be open about your visa goals and requirements in front of the migration agent. This will help them to guide you in a proper manner.
Adelaide migration agent will tell you the format in which you have to write the legal documents for your child visa. Without a proper format, there is a chance that you get a visa refusal. You have to carefully address your visa needs in those legal documents so that the visa authorities can verify it.
One thing for which you have to be sure that your parent has the citizenship of Australia otherwise you are not eligible. Your parent has the right to sponsor you for a visa irrespective of the visa subclass that you want to apply for. If your parent has a permanent residency in Australia then there is a maximum chance for you to get a residency over there.
Requirements Offshore Child Visa Applicants
If you want to apply for an offshore child visa Adelaide, you fall in the category of child visa subclass 101 that has following requirements-
- You should not be present in Australia during the visa application process
- Your parent should sponsor you who has a permanent residency in Australia
- You should either be dependent on your parent for finances or have a physical disability that shows that you can’t earn on your own
- Your age must be 18-25
- You have to clear the via test regarding health and character
Visa subclass 101 processing time also gives you some of the benefits that are described below-
- You will get eligibility to get a permanent residency in Australia
- You can travel around the famous tourist destinations there
- You can participate in the health program, “Medicare”
Requirements Onshore Child Visa Applicants
There is a slight difference in the requirements for visa applicants who are applying child visa subclass 837-
- You can get the Child depended visa Australia if you are sponsored by an Australian Citizen
- You have to stay in Australia itself till the completion of the visa application process.
- If you are not adopted and have an age in between of 18-25 then you can apply for this visa
- Also, you need to fulfill the criteria for the health and character requirements.
- You will get a permanent residency in Australia
- You can complete your studies in Australia and can sponsor one of our family members to get the permanent residency in Australia
- You can take benefits of facilities like medical and travel from this visa
The above-detailed description of offshore and onshore child visa Australia will definitely help you to clear your doubt regarding both of these visa types. Both of these visas have amazing benefits for you, apply now if you want to have a permanent residency in Australia!