The manual vehicles consist of a device of mechanical nature that helps in sending the power to the wheels from engine and is known as a clutch. This is the most important part of a car and bridges the gap in between shafts that rotate and helps to develop a connection in between the shafts that come from the engine and are linked with other shafts that help the wheels in turning. Once one releases the pedal of clutch there is a contract between engine and the gearbox and when one applies the clutch, there is a separation between the engine and the gearbox.
The clutch plate manufacturing companies in India have been very much successful in developing the best clutch for the car. Following are some of the parts which are there in the clutch system:
- The flywheel part: This part is fixed permanently with the crank of the engine. As the engine rotates, this part also rotates.
- The friction surface part: This is main part which helps in the functioning of the flywheel part with a rough surface. The clutch plate always functions against it. These systems help very crucially in the whole process.
- The clutch plate part: This is another important component which is there in the system. The disc in this plate has friction based materials which are attached around the perimeter of this part. Both of the sides of this disc have friction based products installed and the side is forced against the flywheel whereas the other is forced on pressure plate. Such things are essential component of the system and the manufacturers have very beautifully designed them so that the drivers and car owners never face an issue.
- The springs of clutch plate part: There are springs present in the whole clutch system which ensures that the delivery of power is smooth as well as linear. They are to be mounted that too on inner side of plate and also enable movement easily whenever the clutch is used. Due to dampening of the vibrations, it also helps to absorb fluctuations in the delivery of power to the engine.
- The pressure plate part: This part spins along the flywheel and is attached with it also. One can cover the plate present in clutch from a single side and it helps to press that plate against the pressure plate. Whenever the clutch is used, it will clamp down the plate of clutch and will enable the smooth movements of the car. It also helps to prevent the vibrations that can cause wear and tear of the car.
- The diaphragm spring part: Whenever one applies the clutch it helps to generate the motion towards this part.
Whenever one wants to buy car parts, one must always go with the option of trusted and renowned clutch plates distributors like ASK automotive so that one can buy the best parts for the car.