Is your near or dear one suffering from autism? You might be looking for a fully-facilitate Disability Care Melbourne where your dear ones can spend their time without any fear or challenge. However, autism itself is the biggest challenge for the person and the family.
The term ASD (Autism spectrum disorder) is used to describe neurodevelopment disorders. These disorders can be tracked by problems that a person faces to interact and communicate with other people. A person with ASD mostly showcases repetitive or certain patterns of behaviour.
It has been noticed that boys are more prone to Autism than girls. There’s evidence that the availability of Autism in girls often missed because of certain notions. You must want to know about the symptoms and causes of Autism before you opt for Disability services Melbourne. Please find it here!
Common Signs and Symptoms of Autism in Girls
Such symptoms can be recognized during the second year of life. However, the symptoms in girls are quite similar to boys but it can be overlooked many times. Here are a few common signs of Autism you may notice in girls.
- Facing difficulty to arrange objects
- Starts to copy others
- Become passive or too shy
- More control over emotions publicly but less at home
- Strong interest in music, art, and animals
- Fiction world imagination
- Sensitivities of senses like fabrics, socks, and food textures
Undoubtedly, Autism is a complex problem to handle on. It would become difficult to go through autism diagnosis as there isn’t available any specific Autism labs. This is the reason, it is important to consult expert disability support workers to rely on watching the child play and chat about what you see and experience throughout the day.
- The problem facing interaction and communication with others. For example, there will be a lack of eye contact, no enthusiasm in sharing emotions or interests, difficulties in understanding facial expressions, body language, and gestures.
- It’ll be sensitivity or non-sensitivity to pain, textures, or sounds
- They might have a narrow interest in certain things or certain games
- There will be an inflexible attachment to behaviours and patterns
Pro note: there is no particular symptom; it may vary from person to person. Every person is unique and they will have different symptoms. The best way to tackle the situation is, to look out for Disability Care Melbourne services. We hope, you like this guide and it can help you track any family member who has certain symptoms. You can consider this disability heredity and seek the right treatment. Bless you, with a happy life!