Many people want a desirable, proportionate figure. It boosts their confidence and ensures they carry different outfits well. Modern medical technology and cosmetic surgery techniques allow people to transform their appearance, which means you can change everything from the shape of your nose to the proportion of your buttocks. The Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures available today. Here, we discuss it in detail so you can decide whether it is the right choice for you:
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian butt lift is a surgical procedure where a doctor transfers fat from other parts of the body to the buttocks. It augments the size, shape, and firmness of the buttocks to help them look more appealing. This surgical procedure doesn’t use fillers or other chemical solutions. Excess fat is taken from your abdomen, hips, thighs, or lower back with the help of liposuction and then injected into your buttocks.
Why Have a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A butt lift kills two birds with one stone. The surgeon removes excess fat from problem areas, which gives patients a slimmer appearance. They add that excess fat to the butt, giving it a more defined and plump look. Experienced cosmetic surgeons carefully choose all proportions and injection sites to create a balance. A lift improves the butt and overall body shape at the same time.
This surgery helps you overcome genetic disadvantages. Many people try to add volume to the area through exercise, but don’t succeed. While they lose weight, they aren’t able to add fat that gives a butt a plump appearance. Sometimes fillers and surgery are the only ways to get results you desire.
A lift will give you more curves, improve overall balance, and help your clothes fit better. It will also help you appear more youthful, which is always a confidence booster.
Different Between a Lift and Implants
If a person wants to increase volume in their buttocks, they have two options. They can either choose a lift surgery or get implants. Here’s a look at some factors to consider while making a choice:
- Butt lifts might not be an option for people who are naturally lean and have no excess fat in their thighs, abdomen, lower back, etc. Implants might be the only option in this case.
- Lifts provide more natural-looking results and are relatively low risk.
- Implants are suitable for those with low-fat stores but can be risky. Some patients are vulnerable to infections and may experience capsular contracture.
- Implants also look and feel unnatural. Most patients require some time to get accustomed to their presence.
Considering these factors will help you choose a suitable path. Both procedures increase the overall butt size and improve their shape. Speak with a qualified cosmetic surgeon to understand all of the pros and cons before making a decision.
Am I the Right Candidate?
Different patients have different experiences with cosmetic procedures. You might be an ideal candidate for a butt lift or need something else to get the desired results. Here are some points to consider:
- Do you want butt augmentation without implants?
- Are you looking for a natural result?
- Do your buttocks and hips have a good skin tone?
- Do the harvest sites like abdomen, thighs, hips, and lower back have enough excess fat?
- Are you willing to avoid sitting directly on the butt for several weeks?
Answers to these questions will help determine whether you’re a good candidate for this procedure. Consult with an experienced cosmetic surgeon and share your medical history with them before the surgery to minimize risk. The Brazilian butt lift can enhance your features and proportions, which makes it a worthwhile investment.