The relationship between men and dogs has always been praised through centuries, as a popular saying goes “A dog is a man’s best friend”. Dog lovers are very common in the world and many of us want to adopt dogs and become dog owners. There are many people out there who own a dog as a pet and are highly attached to their pets mentally and emotionally. Dogs unlike other pets need one-on-one care from humans and with proper training they always prove their faithfulness.
In current competitive professional world many dog owners find themselves struggling to take out extra time to provide proper care and training to their dogs. Many individuals also find the whole process of dog training difficult and complex, as they fail to understand the canine psychology. During day time when the dog-owners are working it often happens that the little puppy is left alone in home and if a holiday or professional tour comes up it becomes a very difficult situation for a dog lover as his mind gets crowded with worries for his pet. Here the expert and highly professional dog minders come to play and their services in such situations are boon to a dog-owner.
Dog minders are always happy to help the busy dog owners and have their own benefits. When you cannot take out time for your dear pet, leaving them with minders will help you get rid of your worries regarding them and you can work with your peace of mind kept intact. Many such minders offer day care facility for dogs, it is like babysitting but for dogs and their cubs.
- A minder is a well trained professional expert that specializes in dog care. He or she understands the canine psychology better, and knows everything about the dog’s physical and mental well being.
- Above all a minder is an animal lover, so he/she takes care of them out of love and not out of bound responsibilities.
- While the owner is away or working, menders ensure that the dog is well fed, happy, and healthy.
- A minder ensures all the aspects of well being of a dog, it covers feeding, ensuring proper rest, proper medication, physical activities including playing and walking, proper sanitization, and more human exposure.
- Menders also keep their dog away from cats, their natural enemies and stray dogs as canines are highly territorial.
- Menders also focus on providing well-light, airy, spacious, peaceful yet jovial atmosphere as dogs love playing a lot.
- A mender can also advice you on the well being of your dog and the care it needs when the pet is in your home.
The only disadvantage:
The sole disadvantage of leaving your dogs with a dog mender is dogs are psychologically bound with the people they spend most of the time with. So, if your dog is kept with the dog menders for almost all the time they get emotionally attached and dependent on them. Some breeds of dog listen to one man only, and so leaving such a dog entirely to a mender except of few hours can weaken their bondage with you. Dogs need personal attention and a dog owner must spend at least some quality time with the pets regularly. Leaving the job of training the dog to a professional mender is immensely helpful, while you decide to spend your free time playing with your beloved canine companion.
Professional dog minders can be found in dog boarding kennels as well as in home dog boarding facilities. Both the systems have their own pros and cons. So checking all the aspects is a must for every dog owner.
Johns pampered pooch is one of the top qualified Dog Minding specialist offering dog sitting, dog sitters, dog minders, dog minding, services in Melbourne. Johns also provides cat boarding, cattery, cat sitter and cat boarding Melbourne. Click here and find more information on this.