Being a part of the 21st century and surrounded by people of different genre having different goals and mindset with ample of opportunities in education as well as profession, some people pursue a medical career. As far as concerned, this profession is considered as the most difficult because it needs time, energy, motivation and a sense of humanity among people. Every profession has some pros and cons and in the medical field, here are some advantages are:
- More opportunities for an individual in their life.
- They are considered as the most respectable person in the community.
- Their enthusiasm for humanity and helping hands increase their respect for their family as well as friend circle.
- Being aware of human body and diseases is itself a very interesting side of life.
- A handsome amount is paid by the government as well as in private sectors to doctors.
- They can lead a luxurious life if they excel in their field and become famous.
Choosing a medical field may look lavishing and attractive to a common man but being a part of this field give a reality check to the people involved in it. Therefore, as far as some good points are concerned, there is some bad side as well. It’s not an easy job for a person to sacrifice his sleep, peace, youth for humanity. Therefore, here are some cons of this profession are:
- A hectic schedule of study over the course of 4 years or 5 years in some places increases depression and stress in youth.
- Assignments, researchers, modules and final proofs are time-consuming which do not let a student enjoy completely like his other friends in different fields.
- An individual has to sacrifice his own happiness and sometimes misses his most important events in order to serve people.
- A duty of more than 24 hours and sometimes consecutive 48 hours make a person suffer himself.
- An exposure to many contagious diseases in hospital setup can affect a doctor’s health. For example, pricking by a needle can lead to serious infections and diseases such as hepatitis.
- Immunity boosters are required for them to survive in such dirty filthy environment sometimes.
- Experiencing bad language and behaviours by attendants disturb his life.
- The facilities provided by the government to a doctor are not up to the mark for him in accordance with his services.
A doctor is the cream of a nation and the paramedical staff also pays a great and important role in the society. This pious profession deserves respect love and appreciation from their nation. Practising medicine is not a piece of cake. It takes a lot of time to specialize in one particular speciality and in between many hurdles are crossed. Either it’s a person wishes or dream or it’s their parent’s dream to bring up his child as a doctor and the white coat is a symbol of peace and dignity wore by them. Their selfless attitude is sometimes misjudged by the people but they are the ones who think of the patients first keeping their personal life aside.
Elecia Wilson is the utmost eminent career consultant famous across the United Kingdom due to his splendid services for the youth. Moreover, she also provides Essays Writing Help to pupils in the attainment of their educational objectives.