Face is the most prominent feature of our appearance. Anything wrong with our face or smile can affect our well-being as well as hampers our self-esteem. Despite of introduction of several advanced treatment, millions of people suffer from tooth loss due to tooth decay, serious injury, periodontal disease and many other reasons. Teeth implant is a good way to get rid of your tooth problems.
What is a Teeth Implant?
Teeth or Dental Implant is a Titanium post which is very similar like an artificial tooth root. It is surgically positioned into the jawbone under the gum. Such denta limplant Bangkok allows the patient to get a new tooth as a replacement of the decaying tooth. Dental implants also place a bridge in that area of your jawbone. At teeth implant Pattaya clinics, they offer mostly two types of implants – Endosteal and Subperiosteal.
What is Endosteal and Subperiosteal Implant?
Endosteal implants are placed surgically directly into the jawbone and it is the most common surgical practice used for dental implanting.Subperiosteal procedure is metal frame which is fitted onto the jawbone just beneath the gum tissue. This procedure is particularly recommended for patients who don’t have minimum bone height or can’t use traditional dentures.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Approximately more than 5 millions of people all over the world opt for dental implant treatment. Let’s have a look at the reasons why more and more people are choosing this dental treatment for prolonged relief from dental problems.
• Teeth implants are functionally and structurally very identical with the natural teeth. Just like the natural ones, dental implant Bangkok clinic gives you artificial teeth that do not slip or shift.
• Apart from offering stability, teeth implanting prevents slip or shifting of the nearby teeth which in turn keeps the jawline and contour of the face intact..
• Teeth implants are just like your natural teeth. There is no need of removing them every night that one needs to do for artificial dentures. Dental implants can be bushed and cleaned along with you natural set of teeth.
• Most of the patients complain about difficulties in chewing foods with their artificial dentures as they slips or slides often. Teeth implant Pattaya ensures non-sliding artificial teeth which allow you to eat food the way you want.
• Implants are quite durable and last for many years without throwing any tantrum. With proper care, the implants can even last for lifetime.
• In dental implant procedure, there is no need to reduce other teeth as because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implants. This means, you can have improved oral health as your own teeth are left intact.
• Dental implants gives you back that dazzling smile which was lost for some time because of dental problems. It basically gives you back your self-esteem and confidence.
• In many occasion, artificial dentures fails to fit your jawbone properly and thus making dentures to slip out of its position. This seriously hampers your speech causing mumbling or slurring while you talk. Teeth implants don’t have this kind of problem.