If you want to buy a brand new glass tea set to add an imaginative piece of art while serving your house visitors, then this article is going to help you to have a better understanding of the advantages and maintenance tips of glass tea sets There are several tea set designs available in the market like ceramic, porcelain, glass, stainless steel, glass, or plastic cups set. However, a glass tea set is a stand out amongst them all because these glass tea sets are the best way to serve tea to your guests. The transparent exterior gives a firsthand look at the tea poured inside. Most people opt for this glass tea set because of the vitrified glass that is completely safe for the consumers and does not react with the tea inside the container. Unlike ceramic or bone china teacups that are fragile and have a shorter shelf life, glass teacups with double-layered walls is the most durable choice that you intend to have.
A tea set made of high-quality lead-free glassware. If you want to make your tea drinking experience memorable, you must opt for these tea glass sets to feel the difference. Nothing is more enjoyable than to witness the unfurling of tea in a glass cup. Here we will discuss the qualities, benefits of a tea set of glass, and quick tips to maintain it.
Important Qualities Of An Excellent Glass Serve Ware:
- The glass cups and teapot is non-porous in nature so that they can hold the aroma of the cup intact without hindering the taste of the tea.
- The best part of this borosilicate cup that they have a wide rim that cools the hot tea faster, to prevent the burning of your tongue or mouth. It also retains heat for a longer period compared to other material cups.
- These glass tea sets are designed with reinforced rim, also have a sturdy design with perfectly balanced proportions.
- Completely safe to use and does not contain any harmful chemicals like BPA (bisphenol A).
- The teacups are apt for thin lips because the glass cup can allow the tea to roll off the rim most conveniently.
Benefits Of Glass Tea Set:
- Durable: The first benefit of glass teacups is they’re designed with highly durable material and will last longer than other traditional tea sets. If you are wondering what makes this glass sets durable, it is because of the unique composition. This glass tea set is made out of silica and boron trioxide. Besides this, you can rest assured about the durability of these teacup sets as they are unlikely to crack or break easily because of the tough tempered glass used. It has also an insulating layer that helps to retain heat.
- Versatile: They are highly efficient that retains heat, aroma, and moisture. It is compatible with loose tea leaves or tea bags too. You can easily hold warm beverages or hot water. You can give this multipurpose and unique set to your friend or family.
- Visually Appealing: This is a popular choice because it is visually attractive and elegant. You can see the brewing tea and enjoy its experience. Be it green or black tea, it looks amazing when the tea unfurls. Using this glass teacup will help you to enjoy the delicate taste of tea, and it is a visual treat as well.
Tips To Maintain The Glass Tea Serve Ware:
To remove the stains from the glass teacups and teapots, make sure to rinse them properly every day. Don’t keep it without rinsing for a long time; rather clean the tea set with soap and warm water immediately after use. After washing, clean the glass cups with a soft damp cloth to dry them. You may use baking soda that helps in removing stains and also can use lemons to remove the watermarks.
Glass tea sets are absolutely beautiful accessories when it comes to serving tea, coffee, or iced teas and can also be a perfect gift for all occasions. Finally, keep the above pointers in mind before opting for the best glass tea set for yourself or your family. Hopefully, you will find all the essential facts in this article for your convenience.