These days with the change in lifestyle both men and women are suffering from the problem of hair loss also called Alopecia. One fine day while you are combing your hair, you realize that it has thinned down gradually. There can be several factors like growing age, genetic, menopause, pregnancy as well as illness which affect hair growth. As soon as you see unusual hair fall, visit your doctor first. You can try hair treatments like hair transplant but it is advisable to go for natural treatment.
Making a slight change in your lifestyle can affect hair loss. Here are few natural tips to prevent hair loss:
- Try taking healthy high-protein diet, a diet with necessary vitamins like Vitamin A, E and B.
- Avoid stress. And for that the best solution is to practice meditation or go for a brisk walk or exercise.
- Avoid making tight ponytails or braids by which your hair remains pulled all the time and finally falls.
- Avoid using chemical for hair and products with sodium lauryl sulfate because this can cause scalp problems too.
- Massage your scalp with lavender or almond oil for few minutes daily.
- You can also massage scalp with hot oil and let it stay in your scalp for about an hour by covering it with shower cap. Rinse it with shampoo after an hour.
- Ginger, garlic and onion juice are good to prevent hair loss. It is advisable not to mix all three but apply it separately. Let it stay on your head overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
- Rubbing green tea in hair can be of great help as the anti-oxidants can prevent loss of hair.
- It is advised not to comb wet hair and do not dry hair with towel.
- Do not wear wigs as this can have a bad effect on the hair follicle.
What is hair treatment?
When your hair are frizzy, have split ends and are breaking off you need hair treatments to help regain good hair. Treatments go deep into the hair and help in strengthening it.
Laser Therapy: It is one such hair loss treatment where cells of hair follicle are awakened to make it alive. It takes help of the laser technology and a light is thrown on the scalp for the process to start. This helps in hair growth.
Protein Treatment: The outer layer of hair is made up of protein and when it gets damaged, the inner layer is exposed to damage from outside. Protein treatment is helpful as it helps in providing strength to those areas that were damaged. It is advised not to use too much protein as the hair can become too hard with it and the hair will tend to break.
Keratin treatment: Keratin treatment has been much talked about these days as it smoothens the outer layer of hair and does not let dirt from outside penetrate the inner layer. This treatment makes them smooth for around 5 months depending on the texture.
Moisture treatment: Dry hair should be treated with moisture treatment. Dry them with frizziness can be treated by this method and healthy hair can be restored.
You can also go for evolis tonic which helps reduce hairloss and thinning and above all restores the natural hair growth with the help of FGF-5. Therefore if you are aiming at improved hairline and thicker hair evolis is the right choice. The most important thing about hair loss and hair thinning is that it should never be ignored. It is not necessary that you take action and go for hair loss treatment only when the condition becomes worse.