So you are in London for the first time? Surely you must be very excited. And why not? London is most certainly among the top destinations for travelling and vacations. There is something about the air of London that attracts thousands of tourists and travellers from all over the world to come and visit the magnificent city.
During your first trip to London, there are a lot of things that you can do that’ll guarantee provide you with unlimited entertainment.
The first thing that you should do when you get to London is to look for a suitable place of accommodation. There are numerous options available in the city for hotels that provide the best service to their guests. These hotels mainly situated in the heart of the city of London, combine their skills of efficient service and world-class hospitality to create a wonderful living environment for the visitors. Especially the hotels in Bayswater Road London.
Situated in Central London these hotels are some of the top names in the entire city. One such hotel that has claimed several accolades for its service is the Grand Royal London Hyde Park. As said in the reviews and positive remarks of several satisfied customers, this hotel is a perfect place for visitors looking for a comfortable stay.
Some Places That You Can Check Out
There is no doubt about the fact that London City has many different locations where the tourists can easily exchange their money. If you are out of cash then don’t worry as there are various money exchange centres right here in Bayswater for you. The tourists who have a room in Bayswater hotels can very easily have an exchange for their money and get fresh new pounds at some of the money changers present in the Queensway Street.
Here are some of the recommended money exchangers.
- International Currency Exchange (ICE) (Address: 56 Queensway, London W2 3RY, UK): Come over to the International Money Exchange as they have been in this service for more than 40 long years. A walk inside and you know that you can trust the services of this company. It is here that you will get almost 30 different kinds of currencies for exchange, so doesn’t matter which part of the world you are from. You can be absolutely sure that you will get your money exchanged in here. Located just a little bit away from the Bayswater Station, this place is located near Queensway. So you know that this place is just near the Grand Royal London Hyde Park. You can get your money changed anytime as this place stays open for 8-10 every day.
- Eurochange (Address: 126 Bayswater Rd, London W2 4RH, UK): Another trusted service in Bayswater Road is the Eurochange that has been in the service for almost 40 years as well. You can absolutely be sure about the services of this particular money exchanger as most of the tourists and travellers opt for Eurochange. Eurochange gives you a simple and convenient method to exchange your money in London. And that’s not all. The service now accepts traveller cheques as well. So you won’t have to worry about taking cash everywhere you go. The address of the place reads that it is just near the Kensington Gardens and the Grand Royal London Hyde Park. Come out of the Queensway Station and you will be greeted with the sight of this company. One of the most popular sites for money exchange in Bayswater Road, Eurochange is definitely worth a try.
- Chequepoint (Address: 2 Queensway, London W2 3RX, UK): Are you wondering where to get your money exchanged near the Grad Royal London Hyde Park? Well, there are some services that don’t remain open at nights. And if you want some money exchanged at night-time then we can help you with that. One of the best money changing services in Bayswater Road is the Chequepoint where you will get service 24 hours. Yes, you heard it right? You can get your money exchanged anytime of the day and night. The professionals there have been in service for more than 35 years together and hence, it is a pretty trusted service in London. Situated just a little bit away from the Kensington Gardens and the Queensway Station, this amazing money changer is certainly worth trying once.
- Altaif Foreign Exchange (Address: 9A Queensway, London W2 4QJ, UK): Looking for a place to exchange your money somewhere near the Grand Royal London Hyde Park? Well, you know what comes next. For people who want easy and convenient services for money changing in Bayswater Road, Altaif Foreign Exchange is certainly their best. A trusted company from providing money change for the tourists that are new in London, this particular name is pretty well-known in London. Apart from the currency exchange, you can also get some money transferred wherever you want with their services. Walk a little bit away from the Queensway Station and you will come face to face with the building where all the stuff happens. Open from Monday to Saturday, this money changer offers some of the best services in London.
- Money Wise (Address: 6 Queensway, Bayswater, London W2 3RX, UK): So you want your money exchanged and you can’t find Chequepoint open? Then you know exactly where to go. With Money Wise being just beside, there is no place else that’ll provide you the best service in Bayswater Road. You know you can trust the services of this company because most people opt for it. Located just near the Queensway Station, this place is just a little walk away from the Grand Royal London Hyde Park. And what is great about this particular place is that apart from being a currency exchange service, it is also a pretty nice souvenir shop as well. So while you are out here exchanging your money, you might find some souvenir that suits your likings.
The Bayswater Road of London City surely has a lot to offer when it comes to money exchanging services. So, if you are ever in need, make sure that you check out these places first to have an easy and convenient exchange of your money.