How often do you give your real body scrub-down? Despite making showers of every morning, skincare of our bodies is the next bathing level that exfoliation mitt seems excessive. It is very crucial to unclog the pores, to prevent ingrown hairs, reduce the appearance of the keratosis pilaris and offers your skin with a very soft feeling. Using exfoliating gloves enables one to achieve all of the mentioned advantages. Exfoliating mitts can be obtained from any of pharmacy or the supermarkets. They are not too much costly. They give users control over the application of pressure to their skin.
Exfoliating gloves are used very differently compared to dry brushing. They might seem similar theoretically. Dry brushing is done to the skin, which is dry before taking a shower. The role is to exfoliate at the same time brushing in unique motions to activate the lymphatic system. The exfoliation mitt is to be used while taking a shower. It seems to be part of the bathing ritual.
How To Use Exfoliating Gloves In The Bathing Routine
- While showering after the hair is washed, wear the exfoliating gloves and make it wet then squeeze a small amount of the liquid body wash to it.
- Applying a gentle pressure while moving in circular motion massage the areas around your body. Reach inner and outer parts of your thighs, the feet, elbows, and the neck
- Switch your glove with the back brush or the back mitt if it is available so that you can get chance to scrub the entire back. This will wash away the likes of unclogging pores and the shampoo as well as preventing the acne.
- Rinse off the soap and make sure you are dried off the showers. Hang the squeezed-out exfoliating gloves using a separate hook located preferably on the outside of the shower so that they can dry completely.
- Make a follow-up with a moisturizing oil or the lotion. This will help in making the exfoliated skin moist. If you do this in the morning, it is good to slather SPF on. The peeled skin is very vulnerable to damages from the sun.
Benefits Of Exfoliating Gloves
Exfoliating gloves help us in draining the old skin cells appropriately and not depositing them at all corners of our houses. Most of the specks of dust seen are the skin cells, which are dead. You will likely save on vacuuming too.’
The gloves also help us in making our skin healthier. It is awful for our skin to carry the dead cells around.
Dead cells of the skin can poison the skin itself with very dangerous oxidants. They are also barriers to absorbing the expensive lotions, and the potion applied to the skin. Dead cells are also known to block the sweat glands leading to black spot and blackheads. After the removal of old cells, the skin will look younger. Avoid using the gloves in your face, if you do apply the pressure smoothly so that you cannot injure the delicate skin.
These are some reasons as to why you need to invest in the best exfoliation mitt. You will look younger and glowing with that healthy skin. Do exfoliation even once or daily in a week.