London’s green spaces are widely famous for lush green atmosphere and wide open areas. Some of the spaces are so big, sometimes they can take a whole day to be covered. There is an air of beauty and charm in such places that captivates the hearts of people. One such lush and green space in London City, Bayswater is famous for its surroundings. Also a residential area, the place consists of a mix of several cultures and societies. However, it is essential for you to look for a suitable place of accommodation in London. Finding a place to spend the night should be the first priority of any traveller whether on vacation or for business. Luckily, finding the perfect accommodation in London is not a very difficult task, with so many options available to choose from.
The hotels in Bayswater London W2, are the ones that most of the tourists prefer. These hotels situated in the heart of London City are the best at their job of providing the best services and satisfaction to their customers. One such hotel that comes to mind is the Grand Royale London Hyde Park. With stylishly designed rooms and grand suites that represent luxury and class, the trendy and classy restaurants serving the choicest of cuisines to their guests, bars that are known for their exotic drinks and several other facilities, this Bayswater accommodation is certainly the best option for any tourist searching for a suitable lodging place.
Some Places That You Can Try Out
The River Thames is an excellent location for water sports and other great adventures. One among them is kayaking. Have you ever tried it? It certainly is fun. Water, right at the centre of London City, is really a good place to be. There is so much that you can see and do around here. Let’s have a closer look at what spots you can try out for a wonderful kayaking adventure.
- Thames, Central London: If you want to have a kayaking adventure in London, then you dare not miss the boat ride through the capital most beautiful places. There are so many different architectural sights such as the Houses of Parliament and the Tower Bridge and a kayaking trip in Thames River is all that you need to enjoy the most of it. One of the most popular kayaking spots, this trip is an amazing way to sightsee and have a lot of fun. Many companies provide Kayaking trips in London at daytime, but the actual fun of travelling through the waters is certainly during the night. The sheer beauty of London during the night is something that can’t be missed.
- Grand Union Canal, Central London: Another one of those amazing places for a kayaking adventure that makes London City proud is the Grand Union Canal. So you are tired of kayaking trips down the River Thames and you want to try something new. Well then, you are in the right place my friend because Grad Union Canal has certainly got what you want. Located on the bank of the magnificent River in Chelsea, this spot is the pride of the Cremorne Riverside Centre. This amazing crew has some special tours along the waterways of the capital for people who wish to see the best of London City. There are tour guides and other experts to enhance you wonderful experience.
- River Thames, Windsor: Certainly there is no doubt about the fact that River Thames is pretty long. So long, that it not only stretches through the heart of the whole city but outside as well. It is certainly a good news for water-lovers as they can simply have their amazing kayaking adventures not just inside but outside the city as well. And what better place to start than Windsor? Starting from the Gloucestershire to the amazing east coast of UK, the magnificent river offer the visitors with many different opportunities for boating and adventures. Known as one of the most popular spots for tourists and travellers for canoe tours, this is certainly a place to be if you are a first time visitor in London City.
- Lee Valley, Hertfordshire: So you are new to the world of kayaking and want to try out a new adventure. Well, you are in the right spot the. The Lee Valley White Water Centre is certainly the best place for you. Situated in the Northern side of Waltham Cross is this extremely beautiful water centre which proves to be a great spot for someone who is looking for a kayaking adventure in London. Known as a venue for the amazing London 2012 Olympics adventure previously, this was and still is one of the best places for kayaking and other canoeing stuff. Come to this beautiful place and you will surely have a lot of fun. Doesn’t matter whether you are an experienced kayaker or just a novice, there is something for everyone in here.
- River Lea, Hertfordshire: If you are here in London and you miss a kayaking trip in the River Lea, then you have certainly missed a lot. This is certainly one of the most popular places for enjoying a beautiful time with the nature. Bored of kayaking I London? Then you should certainly try out this beautiful spot that is certainly one of the best places to be. Known as the pride of Lee Valley, this beautiful river is what gives the place its charm and beauty. This is a wonderful spot for visitors who are outside the city of London and want to enjoy a bit of kayaking. Come here, away from the hustle-bustle of the city and have a break from London streets and surroundings while you enjoy a breath of fresh air. All you need is a British Waterways permit and you are all set.
Surely, by now you have realised that kayaking on the River Thames is certainly a great deal more fun than any other activity. So while you are in the city, then you must surely give these places a try to get the best experience of kayaking in London city.