‘Eyebrows embroidery’, a new term has hit the fashion industry with a bang, this hottest trend is evident among most of the celebrities of the glamour industry who want to enhance their appearance and become an epitome of elegance and beauty. We all are aware about the impact that an appearance of an individual has on his personality as it gives the first impression of his personality and its different traits. This is the main reason why everyone is behind perfecting their looks and covering up their flaws in a graceful way.
Eyebrows embroidery which is also called as eyebrows microblading is nothing but a form of semi-permanent tattoo which is used to give the brows a beautifully crafted look with the help of tiny needles used as blades to deposit the tattooing pigment on the skin surface which gives a crisp and realistic look.
Eyes and the above lying eyebrows are one of the most expressive features of the human face, it is used in the facial and non-verbal communication as well as in the human facial identity. Enhancing the eyebrows leads to the enhancement of an individual’s appearance and his expressions.
Facts about eyebrows embroidery:-
- Anyone who wants to enhance their brow’s look can opt for microblading except those who have an underlying medical condition.
- Eyebrows embroidery cost anywhere from $450 (USD) to $850 (USD) depending upon the tattooing artist fee and the quality of pigment used.
- The microblading procedure is carried out in two steps namely, Main microblading section and touch-up sessions.
- Eyebrows embroidery can last up to three years and it may require touch-ups every month.
- Eyebrows microblading is painless as it makes use 9f numbing cream throughout the procedure.
- Special care routine must be followed once the eyebrows are microbladed to save them from fading away.
- The eyebrows may become red, sensitive and swollen for one- or two-weeks post microblading.
- The best microblading professionals can be booked online from the website www.worldmicroblading.com.
Career opportunities with eyebrows microblading :-
- No specific degree or certification is required to enroll in the microblading training programs.
- No age limit for the applicant.
- Can earn up to $400 (USD) per hour as a microblading technician .
- Great opportunities for stay at home moms.
Salient features about the World microblading Academy:-
- World microblading Academy provides the gold standard in the eyebrows microblading training.
- Live models to practice on and a five-day intensive level training program to make you feel completely confident.
- A free microblading starter kit is provided to every student.
- Scholarship facilities for individuals who want to enroll and start-up but need some help.
- The Academy provides highly experienced and supportive staff for each trainee.
- The microblading Academy provides with regular suggestions and tips for enhancing your knowledge .
- A Lifetime support and 24 hours helpdesk facility.
- Helps in achieving financial stability and recognizing self worth of an individual.
Opportunities never knocks twice, so grab them once it knocks, get yourself a celebrity style beautifully crafted brow look or become the crafter instead, who can help others achieve their beauty standards.