Why Every Business Needs their own Mobile App?
Before moving ahead and learning how much to make an app, let us understand why every business owner needs a mobile app.
- Small businesses should also consider making an app, as it will miss good opportunity for growth without an app. Additionally, it has been recorded that about 30% of all commerce in US comes directly through mobile devices.
- Mobile app will help in marketing the business in various forms using tactics like loyalty programs, special offers, etc. for the customers. Not just that, it enhances the communication through push notifications about forthcoming sale or events.
- It will also help in raising the revenue, as mobile app offers many functionalities to the customers related to the purchase of any service or product. Any user can order anything they need form their mobile app without the need of desktop.
- As many important information can be gathered from mobile app through customer behavior like visits, checkouts, purchases, searches, etc., it will help in creating metrics that can boost up marketing strategy.
- When the mobile app came into existence, the cost of making an app used to be very costly. However, with time many companies having expert Android & iPhone App developers has made the app-building process much better and easier.
- The first factor that affects the cost of an app in terms of development is choosing a suitable Mobile App Platform. For example, it can be Android, iOS, or the combination. Though Android platform is being preferred by many users for its ease of use, iOS is also not a bad choice.
- Design of the app is also another point that can contribute to its development cost. Whether the business owner need to make the app from the start or have to re-design the existing one, the cost would be different for both the cases.
- Knowing the current stage of the project will help in determining the expected time that the app will take to its launch. It will give a brief understanding that the project is in the initial stage or in development phase.
- Another factor is whether to include the facility to register or login in the mobile app. Email login offers the easiest way to communicate with the customer, while another way is to integrate the app with social media services.
- Creation of user profiles can be enabled along with the mobile app and it is also a factor that defines the cost of an app. After that, the mobile app can have the option to either accept in-app payments for the purchase or not.
- Last step is to choose whether the mobile app you want to make needs to be integrated with the website or not.
Well, making a powerful app is not an easy thing, but with proper planning and experts’ hand, the business owners can choose the perfectly skilled Android and iPhone App developers. Now-a-days, many development companies offer estimated cost that tells how much to make an app before starting the app development process.