Syncplicityis an app for iPhone that is trading on the Microsoft Office features. Owning the need and usage of MS Office in work environment, this is a great collaboration that brings the best use of famous work program for studying, office work, and personal use. Microsoft Office includes Word, Publisher, Access, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point. With this integration, it has become fairly easy to put documents together and perform various operations on them including writing, editing, saving, sharing, and printing along with reading.
Microsoft Office featuresSupported in the Syncplicity for iPhone App:
The part of documentidentifiesand explain the Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) features supported in the Syncplicity for iPhone app.
Key Features of Microsoft Word
- Font formatting: Users are allowed to change text size, color, font, background color, effect, and style.
- Paragraph formatting: Users are allowed to change the alignment, bullet symbols, spacing, and indent.
- Copy formatting: Users are allowed tocopy the applied font or paragraph formatting to text and then apply it to other part in the document.
- Insert: You can insert a text box, shape, image, chart, or table and then by dragging the pointers, size of the object can be adjusted. Also, you can take an image using a camera or insert images from the gallery.
- Draw: To insert a shape or table, you can draw one using your finger or using the draw tool that you also use for deleting a table or moving objects.
- Find and replace: You can find or replace text by searching for a term and tapping the previous or next icon to search the results one-by-one. A text to replace window appears if you chose the replace mode.
- Undo and redo: To move backward and forward through the document history. Users can tap the undo and redo icons.
- Zoom in / out: With multi-touch on the screen, users can zoom in and out of the document.
- Page layout: Users can change the margin, size, column, and page direction of the document.
- Supported MS Word files types are .doc, .docx, .dot, .dotx and supported fonts are Arial, Courier New, NanumGothic, STIX general, Tahoma, Times New Roman, etc.
Key FeaturesMicrosoft Excel
- Spreadsheet management: Users are allowed to add, delete, rename, or change the order of spreadsheets.
- Select a column or row: By tapping on the title, users can select a column or row and to select multiple columns or rows, tap on a column or row title and drag to the desired column or row title while holding it.
- Resize a row or column: To resize a row or column, users need to select the row and column and drag the row or column to the desired width or height.
- Edit a cell: By tapping the cell twice, users can input and edit the data of a cell.
- Selecting a cell range: By tapping on the cell and then dragging on the cell pointers while holding the cell, users can select a cell range.
- Creating a formula: Users can create a formula and also using the prebuilt functions, users can edit a cell or insert a formula.
- Font formatting: Users can select an option and apply it in real-time to change text size, color, effect, or font.
- Cell formatting: Users can change the fill color, border, color, border drawing, and border thickness.
- Number formatting: Excel has change the formatting option that users can apply to a cell range or just cell. Whatever category and formatting option you want to apply, select them and apply
- Align cells: Users can make the changes in cells’ horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Inserting a chart: By selecting the cells and then tapping on insert chart, users can easily insert a chart. After tapping on the option insert chart, users will be prompted to select a chart type, choose one and insert it in the sheet.
- Chart formatting: This feature allows the users to change the chart type, format, layout, and style.
- Supported MS Excel file types are .xls, .xlsx, .xlt, .xltx, .csvand supported fonts are Arial, Courier New, NanumGothic, STIX general, Tahoma, Times New Roman, etc.
Key Microsoft PowerPoint Features
- Add a slide: To make a presentation, you may need to add a new slide and one can do so by heading to the slide menu and tapping on the add slide icon. To see the menu while in portrait mode, tap on the carrot icon and to display the slides menu, rotate device into landscape mode.
- Slide management: This feature makes it easy to slide management by copying, moving or deleting any selected slide. Tap two times on the slide that you want to edit as it will display the menu of available actions. To move a slide, tap on the slide and drag it into the desired order while holding it.
- Slideshows: By tapping on the play icon in the slides panel you can start a slideshow anytime.And by swiping left and right, you can navigate through the slides.By using the pen tool or with the laser pointer, you can highlight content and annotate your slides during the presentation.
- Insert a chart: By tapping on insert and then add chartoption, and then selecting a chart type when prompt to do so, users can insert a chart into the sheet. And if you need to edit the chart data, you just need to tap twice on the chart.
- Slide notes: By selecting more, then tapping on slide notes users can manage slide notes which are displayed at the bottom of the slides. The slide you select and move, its corresponding slide note will be displayed and you can always modify it by tapping on it.
- Supported MS PowerPoint file types are.ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .pot, .potxand supported fonts are Arial, Courier New, NanumGothic, STIX general, Tahoma, and Times New Roman.