The exchange of vows is the very heart of a wedding, but a typical bride-to-be most likely thinks about the reception or the venue which usually takes up all her time. Not only that, wedding venues also have the biggest portion of the overall budget for a wedding. From the decorations, flowers, menu and other equipment you need at your reception, thinking and planning about a wedding reception is really a stressful job to do.
The job may be that stressful, but you do not have to go through the difficult process when you plan about it, says an expert of wedding venues in Adelaide Hills.
Here are some effective ideas to make planning easier, plus you can ensure that you can come up with something that is really worth remembering.
- Note the features to highlight in your wedding venue. You do not have to go through all the complex planning on your venue decorations. If your venue has a grand staircase, why not put some dangling florals on each handrail and populate it with fresh and fragrant flowers. Or if your venue has a grove of trees, you can spend your reception outdoors and make use of what your venue can offer. Do not spend your time and effort transforming your venue into something that will not really work out. It is just like thinking of turning a rustic place into a crystal palace.
- Choose a gorgeous theme. If you have a certain theme in mind, make sure that everything that your guests can see in your wedding connect to each other. When all the things that your guests can see in your wedding venue are related to each other, your event can be more personalised and will surely be an unforgettable one.
- Just stay in one place. Have your wedding ceremony and reception in one place. This way, you can save money, time and effort organising and planning for the decorations. Furthermore, it is also a great idea to save transportation costs for you and your wedding guests.
- Give your guests a great selection of wines. It is not necessary that you give them a hundred options of wine for your wedding, you just have to give them a few flavourful tastes of red and white wines. You can also incorporate your signature cocktail drinks, if you have any.
- Give them some entertainment. An entertainment is a great way for your guests to relax if they are tired of dancing. Or just something to amuse them and not get bored at your reception. It would be nice if your wedding venue can offer an entertainment lounge where you and our guests will be serenaded and be entertained.
Your wedding should be exactly the way you want it to be and everything that guests can see should reflect your personality. This will make your wedding a memorable affair. To make your special day more special, consider the above-mentioned information.
If you want to have one of the best wedding venues in Adelaide Hills, make wedding venues Adelaide Hills – Wallis Auchendarroch House and Tavern your choice. They can provide a beautiful wedding venue in a magnificent setting.
About the Author:
Paul Howard is a self-employed writer specialising in finance and economics. He’s always happy to shares his knowledge on topics he deeply cares about such as urban hunger and health awareness. He’s currently living in Adelaide with his wife and 2 son. You can visit Adelaide Hills Wedding Venues – Wallis Tavern for more services offered.