Installing the right kind of car battery in your car can be tricky, especially with so many of its kind in the market. Therefore what is important for you is to get hold of the cheapest and automotive batteries and in here Melbourne produces some the best and most effective car batteries.
So no matter what kind of car you are using or be it from any part of the world, there is a car battery that you will find for your car. Not only that you will also get emergency battery replacements services whenever you need. So, when you make a choice for your car in choosing a right car battery then it can make a whole lot of difference in your driving experience.
Here, let’s us take a look at the kinds of car batteries that Melbourne has to offer.
Cheapest batteries are available for all kinds of cars from trucks, to vans, from scooters to motorcycles and even expensive and fancy four wheelers.
Types of car batteries
- ALCO 50B24LS – This heavy duty car battery is suitable if you are driving a ‘Suzuki’. These maintenance free and calcium powered batteries are sealed and do not require any top up with water. These are also suitable for diesel and high powered four wheelers. With reserve capacity of 60 minutes the ‘ALCO 50B24LS’ cars battery comes with two years warranty.
- Varta Car Battery E11 ‘Blue’ – If you are using a BMW car model post 2006 then it needs a ‘Varta Car Battery E11 ‘Blue’’. This car battery is suitable for modern cars and can be fitted into many European car models and is also maintenance free. Its weighs around 19.8 kg and comes with a full 2 years warranty.
- Century Automotive Battery 55D23R – This car battery is suitable Daewoo car models post 2002. ‘Century Automotive Battery’ is one of the oldest and trusted automotive battery companies in Melbourne, Australia and this battery from the company is also low maintenance and water tops up is only required in hot environment. Built for heavy duty construction, the quality case comes with a sturdy handle. There is also a ‘built-in indicator’ or the ‘magic-eye’ for state-of-charge
- Car Battery NP 57539 – This car battery is suitable if you are driving a ‘jaguar’ car model post 2008. These batteries are not only budgeting friendly but are completely maintenance free. It also comes with a full two years warranty, has high power output and 30 days money back guarantee.
- Century Automotive Battery DIN65LHMF – this battery is imported to Melbourne, Australia. Completely maintenance free, this car battery also has high power out–put and is suitable for heavy duty construction, with a reserve capacity of 120 minutes. It also has a built in indicator which changes colors during any kind changes.
- Car Battery. ALCO 57539 – if you are using a proche model post 2005 then this is the car battery for you. It has a Cold Cranking Amps: 750 CCA and the reserves capacity is 140 minutes.
If you require a battery in your vehicle, Pitstop Auto electrical provides car batteries in Melbourne at best price and also gives marine batteries of all types. Click here for more information about car batteries Melbourne.