London is one of the most visited countries in the world and tourists and UK locals are always searching the best Airbnb host for their stay. Here come the Airbnb management companies to help them give the best experience. If you are looking for the best Airbnb management companies in London, you are in the right place. In this entire blog post, I will discuss four Airbnb management company in London that helps you find the best Airbnb host.
Hostmaker is one of the biggest Airbnb management companies in London. If you are traveling around London street, you can see their ads on the billboard. Some people think that Hostmaker is putting long rentals in danger and responsible for increasing rents in London. There are some pros and cons of Hostmaker:
- Hostmaker has a great website and an app for their services.
- It is a reliable company.
- If your property reaches a high level of occupancy, you will get good revenue.
- Minimum of six weeks availability needed.
- The controversy of their ads regarding long rental.
- The management fee started at 12% and higher.
2. Air Angels
Air Angels is another best Airbnb Management company in London, Brighton, Portsmouth, Southampton, and it is not affiliated with Airbnb. They will follow up with you about your property interrogation and treat your details with care and never sell them to other companies for marketing purposes. You can also earn 60-100% more rental income than traditional property letting. They have a nice website where you can maximize your rental income.
Mainly targeting the landlords, Airsorted is one of the biggest Airbnb management companies in the world. They have covered their ads all around the world. They help to maximize the rental income by using a variety of Airbnb lets, long lets, and short lets. Let’s read some pros and cons of Airsorted:
- Airsorted is a reliable company operating all around the world.
- Well maintained your property.
- You get paid 2 days after your guest check-ins.
- As a host, you need to pay £90 upfront and a 12% commission. Also, you need to pay cleaning fees for initial guests.
- Six weeks minimum availability needed.
The last of the best 4 Airbnb management company in London is GuestReady. GuestReady is operating its business in 6 countries. Let’s talk about some pros and cons of GuestReady:
- They have almost 1000+ properties listed.
- Maintained and takes care of everything of your property.
- Earn a super host status fast.
- They take no charge for enlisted your property.
- As a landlord, you get paid once a month.
- You need to pay 12% commission.
- Minimum 8 weeks availability required.