FRP is no doubt a reliable material. FRP cable tray manufacturer uses FRP and GRP materials to form their range of products. In this article, manufacturer will talk about other varieties of cable trays they are offering.
There are six basic types of cable trays:
- Ladder cable tray: Ladder cable tray is usually used in applications with intermediate to long support spans 12-30 feet. It is used for about 75% of the cable tray wiring system installations. There are numerous features that make ladder cable tray predominate:
- Cables may enter or exit the ladder cable trays through the bottom or the top of the cable tray.
- A ladder cable tray without cover allows the maximum air flow across the cables. With the help of such design heat easily dissipates and the cables will not prematurely age.
- The rungs present in the cable trays offer convenient anchors for tying down the cables in the tray run.
- There is no space for moisture in cable trays.
- Solid bottom cable tray: It is usually applied to minimal heat generating electrical and telecommunication applications. This type of cable tray is suitable for sensitive circuits. A solid bottom steel cable tray having steel covers that offer a great degree of protection in the absence of breaks or holes during the installation.
- Trough cable tray: this cable tray is used for moderate heat generating applications. It has moderate ventilation with added cable support frequency along with the bottom configuration offering cable support for every 4 inches.
- Channel cable tray: This cable tray is used for installation with certain amount of tray cable when conduit is undesirable. It is an economical support for cable drops and branch cable that runs from the backbone of the system of cable tray.
- Wire Mesh cable tray: such cable tray is used for fiber optic applications and telecommunications. Wire mesh cable tray systems are often steel wire mesh, zinc plated.
- Single rail cable tray: it is used for low voltage and power cable installation where factors like maximum cable freedom, speed of installation, and side fill are involved. Single rail cable tray is made with aluminum and known as fastest system to install. It offers maximum freedom for cable to exit or enter the system.
FRP cable tray manufacturers have just shared other varieties of cable tray that their customers can avail. If you have any query regarding any cable tray type, just write in comments.